cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So, the new version of AURA Sync is out and...

Terepin
Level 8
...nope, still useless. ASUS has the worst support ever.
7 REPLIES 7

-Jan-
Level 7
Yeah, the new Version is still showing the f...ng "Please reboot your computer to complete the installation" error message.

@ASUS: When will you ever be able to fix this issue? In 2020?

RGBJOY
Level 8
Whoever is part of the AURA software and releasing this quality to the public should get a new job.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
mine start working bad since yesterday windows **** update and appears i have a x99 inside my hero ix

WARNING: Following frames may be wrong.
aura+0xdadc
aura+0x76d83
aura+0x6fbd1
aura+0x27643
aura+0x2beaf
aura+0x2628c
aura+0x9bcbc
aura+0xb2754
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Sprayingmango
Level 10
Well it is working fine for me...along with every other version of the Aura software.

So clearly something is jacked up with your installs.

Sprayingmango wrote:
Well it is working fine for me...along with every other version of the Aura software.

So clearly something is jacked up with your installs.

Same here. This one works.

panzlock
Level 12
Certain Aura parameters don't work for me. For example if I set it to static the VGA RGB light comes on but after 3 seconds shuts off. WHAT DO???
I'd like to deploy my troops in her country.

epicDoC
Level 8
The problem from what I can tell (if you have a ROG Maximus VIII Hero Alpha MB is that the new version of this software does not use: ASLedService

Which is what allows the software to work (version Lighting_Control_1_01_16 - Is the ONLY version to work with this MB)

If you install the new software this service is removed and then the software fails to start as it cannot read/see that the MB has LED headers & onboard LED's

@ASUS FFS fix your ****