cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking information on ASUS NODE

R5Eandme
Level 12
Hello Forum,
Does anyone know of documentation for ASUS NODE? This is a CPU/mobo telemetry port meant to replace ROG_EXT to support 3rd party device manufacturers of smart devices such as power supplies and fan controllers. Many of us have the OC Panel I or II for displaying CPU temps and fan rpms, and it would be nice to be able to hack a connector to use with NODE. Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2

StephenM64
Level 7
This thread is dead, but i would like to chime in on seeing about if there's actual documentation available for the ASUS node feature.

I would not mind tinkering with this interface.

StephenM64 wrote:
This thread is dead, but i would like to chime in on seeing about if there's actual documentation available for the ASUS node feature.

I would not mind tinkering with this interface.

Well not quite dead, I still check it from time to time. Thanks for chiming in. It would be great for ASUS to provide documentation to benefit makers and tinkerers and component manufacturers. I also wish case manufacturers would leave a 5.25" front drive bay for peripheral LCD/OLED or other devices that use info from ASUS NODE although I suppose a small monitor can be mounted inside a case behind the window. 5.25" bays are just about extinct.