cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ryuo screen flash issue

Gofran
Level 8
i have installed armoury crate but screen flash randomly on selecting image and when selecting temp or other setinng keeps flashing any one else with same issue ?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1213148082831011841
12 REPLIES 12

hello there

had my screen working perfectly

however after updating to the new firmware 0204 ======> the screen starts flicking same as you described

seems its firmware 0204 issue

hope it gets fixed

MorePower
Level 8
Same issue here. I should of never updated. Everything was working great until now. Before it seems LiveDash pulled all the info from AI Suite Fan Xpert 4. I can tell because I had custom labels for my fans and now I get these generic labels on the screens for both my Maximus Extreme XI OLED and Ryuo OLED.

Now I can't turn OFF the OLED on my Maximus Extreme XI when I turn off my PC. WIth the LiveDash I was able to select under the gear icon if I wanted to turn it off.

EDIT: I downloaded the latest LiveDash and installed it. Now I can again turn off the OLED with my PC. This needs to be added to the Armoury Crate so we don't have to have LiveDash installed.

Strongly believe that the new Firmware 0204 where they claimed that "Reduce screen saver time to 3 second" caused the problem. I count the time, and it got exactly 3s between each flicking. It's so annoying for anyone who loves to watch that oled screen.