cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG software for OS X

termathor
Level 7
Hi there,

I'm new here, and still in discovery mode. I have a Maximus VII impact MB, which I'm gonna assemble with the rest of the build,
once all the kit is received.
The thing is, the Maximus VII impact has an USB ROG connect port, to be connected if needed, with a laptop. Since all the house's laptops
are Macs, I'm wondering if (and where) there are OS X versions of ROG softwares, like CPU Tweak or other.

If not, I'll run them in a W7 VM, but since I'm trying to get rid of Windows, that's not optimal ...

Thanks in advance for any hint.
2 REPLIES 2

termathor
Level 7
termathor wrote:
Hi there,

I'm new here, and still in discovery mode. I have a Maximus VII impact MB, which I'm gonna assemble with the rest of the build,
once all the kit is received.
The thing is, the Maximus VII impact has an USB ROG connect port, to be connected if needed, with a laptop. Since all the house's laptops
are Macs, I'm wondering if (and where) there are OS X versions of ROG softwares, like CPU Tweak or other.

If not, I'll run them in a W7 VM, but since I'm trying to get rid of Windows, that's not optimal ...

Thanks in advance for any hint.

Right, that's a bump, then.

Since I got no reply whatsoever, I think it is safe to conclude there is NO OS X version of CPU Tweak or other ROG software.

I'll run those in a W7 VM then ...

Anyone is safe to post any other solution, though ...

Bahz
Level 12
Hey termathor,

Unfortunately as you mentioned there's no software support at this moment for ROG software. I don't believe there are any other solutions available at this moment in time.

Best Regards,
Bahz