cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Gladius III - scrolling kickback problem after last firmware update

SilentNight
Level 7
Hello! I got scrolling kickback problem after last firmware update (v.12.11.36). Constantly throws back when scrolling up or down. Could you, please, give me the factory or penultimate firmware version? I bought this mouse a few months ago, it is like new, there is no dust inside. I'm pretty sure it's a software problem.

7 REPLIES 7

Doon_keey
Level 7
Ive got the same issue =( bad ASUS bad ASUS

SilentNight wrote:
Hello! I got scrolling kickback problem after last firmware update (v.12.11.36). Constantly throws back when scrolling up or down. Could you, please, give me the factory or penultimate firmware version? I bought this mouse a few months ago, it is like new, there is no dust inside. I'm pretty sure it's a software problem.

Were you able to downgrade this firmware?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Anyone still having this issue? Gladius III or wireless version?
Have you verified it's not system lag by testing with another mouse?

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Anyone still having this issue? Gladius III or wireless version?
Have you verified it's not system lag by testing with another mouse?

I have the same issue on wireless version. But when I take the mouse apart and disconnect the encoder and plug it back in, the problem goes away for a while. Perhaps the problem lies in the design features of the encoder. Is it possible to buy such an encoder somewhere?

I´ve found replacement encoders for the mouse wheel in aliexpress. Just search Wheel encoder TTC Gladius III and you can find several options there.

I have the same problem and I will try to replace it. I hope that fix the problem. Either way it seems the encoder from Kaihl used for the mouse and several Razer's mice have the similar problem. Hope it helps.

Hello
I have this problem after 12.11.36 too

and with gladius III wireless