cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Connect On The iPhone And iPad

martyn
Level 10
Hello

I am trying to connect my iphone 5 - operating system 7.0.4 to my Rampage IV Extreme - Bios 4206 - Windows 7 64bit Ultimate.

I have followed this guidance - http://rog.asus.com/10132011/labels/rog-exclusive/rog-connect-on-iphone-and-ipad/ - plus other info gleaned from the web generally.

Installed - Mobilink V 10107 and Rog iDirect 1.00.20

On the iphone i am unable to connect via any option at all even with the phone set to use personal hotspots (tethering). I want to connect preferably by wifi yet if i try to add an ip address i just get a box appear to either

Add ip address - hit this area, no response - empty field area
Cancel - close button
OK - accept button

The phone is already connected wirelessly to my router and also by bluetooth to my computer.

Bluetooth - unable to connect when test button pressed - connected by access point and hotspot shows active
USB - unable to connect when test button pressed
Wifi - unable to connect when test button shows - endlessly attempts to connect

Have checked my hub/router settings page - iphone shows connected here

Anyone with any bright ideas or help please? This function really should work still as a selling point of this board.

I aslo have AI Suite II installed - network icontrol in here shows no bandwidth to any listed programs or any activity of any sort.

Hopes someone can assist me
Rampage iv Extreme.....3930 i7.....32gb Corsair Vengeance....Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme....Matrix HD 7970 x 2 in crossfire....Creative Fatality Champion Soundcard - With front drive bay....Themaltake Toughpower XT Gold 1475 watt power supply.....Samsung SSD 830 512gb...Samsung 1TB HD x 2....Samsung Blu Ray drive....Samsung DVD drive...Windows 7 Ultimate....Thermaltake Overseer RX-1 case
13 REPLIES 13

martyn
Level 10
http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?41922-ROG-Connect-On-The-iPhone-And-iPad

Such as that one i started on 28/12/2013 Raja?
Rampage iv Extreme.....3930 i7.....32gb Corsair Vengeance....Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme....Matrix HD 7970 x 2 in crossfire....Creative Fatality Champion Soundcard - With front drive bay....Themaltake Toughpower XT Gold 1475 watt power supply.....Samsung SSD 830 512gb...Samsung 1TB HD x 2....Samsung Blu Ray drive....Samsung DVD drive...Windows 7 Ultimate....Thermaltake Overseer RX-1 case

Raja
Level 13
Yes - keep your posts in that thread. I am moving these over to that as well.

I got a lot more attention on the other thread though after all, you noticed. This one will just be left to die a death again without rectifying the issue and, the comment was appropriate to the discussion there i feel even if you don't like it.

No answers to the questions though posed in my posts?

how about Asus making good on the featured software advertised as a function of the board?

The RIVE is still on sale, excepting its Black Edition it is the premium product, can we therefore expect updates and functioning features?

Raja
Level 13
You'll have to contact ASUS UK for support or wait for Hivizman who handles regions outside the US on this forum for help on this one (my sig does state that).

I already warned folks to stay on topic in the other thread. That thread is about Front Base only, nothing else.