Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Armoury II V3.00.16 [Report any issues here]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Armoury II 3.00.16 is now available.
Manual download here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/ROG_Armoury_v30016.zip?_ga=2.188463912.1459324167.1546...

Release Notes:
Improved performance
Added support for ROG GLADIUS II WIRELESS
Added support for ROG STRIX FUSION 300
Added support for ROG STRIX CTRL

Execute UpdateInstaller.exe to update.

When reporting issues, please install the latest software and firmware, then provide as much info as possible to help us understand your setup.
Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Armoury II?
6. Reinstalled Windows?
7. WIndows version & build
8. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
9. Clarify your issue as clearly as possible.
10. Any screenshots of issue

They told me to reinstall my windows... great solution asus!

fernlop wrote:
They told me to reinstall my windows... great solution asus!

I am speechless.

If you play PUBG Battle Ground, you will have problems with Equalizer. It is most likely a software problem.There are a lot of consumers who feel this symptom. Asus Hadset, Delta, Centurion, etc. all have these problems. Do you know that?

please. . . . rog amoury..many probleme...... need a headset with equaliser.

Yoshimoto wrote:
I have the same issue with the rog delta.

sad nobody from asus seems to care

Same here.

Having a clean install on my Helios 700.

Sometime the software works, sometimes it does not. Just was changing some equalizers while listening to a song. First few changes worked out well, after a while I realized that none of the changes I made registered anymore. Only thing working is volume.

They said this stuff was fixed. Bought this headset as I wanted a good external soundchip for my laptop. Might return this and buy the Arctis Pro Gamedac that goes for the same price.

The ROG Delta Headset: 200€
Armoury Software: Not even worth 2C

BTW: Did the re- install.
When the software bugs out, detaching / reattaching the headset and restart software helps to making it work for however long it choses to function.
Also. Sometimes I have to start Armoury twice so it actually opens. Well done, great software engineering. We beta testers, or what?

alibazlamit
Level 8
Another update:
Asus and its products suck, also the sonic settings work only on videos not on games, i am really pissed off as i have spent thousands of dollars for this ****.
My next update will be a picture of me with the asus products in a garbage can

alibazlamit wrote:
Another update:
Asus and its products suck, also the sonic settings work only on videos not on games, i am really pissed off as i have spent thousands of dollars for this ****.
My next update will be a picture of me with the asus products in a garbage can

Pretty boy! Keep it up! I'll join you soon!

ThatGuysROG
Level 7
I have a Spatha, and I had not been using the Armoury software for over a year as I had not been home. I took my mouse with me to use on my laptop (Scar II) and it worked just fine the entire time, it still works just fine if I use it on my laptop. However, after updating Armoury on my desktop
Crosshair 6 Ex
Ryzen 1800X
Strix 1080Ti 11OC
Corsair Dominator Plat 2x16 3200

... if I start my PC and use it normally the mouse works just fine. I open Armoury and my mouse just begins to fly across the screen like every input is being randomized. It isn't dpi as it's literally going in whatever direction it feels like, I've even managed to turn the DPI down as low as I can its still uncontrollable. A single adjustment that would barely be noticeable under normal operation will send the cursor in the opposite direction, then back across the screen multiple times even scrolls without me touching the wheel and this is only after Armoury is open. I end task Armoury and no change. I have to restart my PC and just not use the software which is rather annoying as I had presets for just about every game I played. Anyone else have anything similar happen to them?

ThatGuysROG wrote:
I have a Spatha, and I had not been using the Armoury software for over a year as I had not been home. I took my mouse with me to use on my laptop (Scar II) and it worked just fine the entire time, it still works just fine if I use it on my laptop. However, after updating Armoury on my desktop
Crosshair 6 Ex
Ryzen 1800X
Strix 1080Ti 11OC
Corsair Dominator Plat 2x16 3200

... if I start my PC and use it normally the mouse works just fine. I open Armoury and my mouse just begins to fly across the screen like every input is being randomized. It isn't dpi as it's literally going in whatever direction it feels like, I've even managed to turn the DPI down as low as I can its still uncontrollable. A single adjustment that would barely be noticeable under normal operation will send the cursor in the opposite direction, then back across the screen multiple times even scrolls without me touching the wheel and this is only after Armoury is open. I end task Armoury and no change. I have to restart my PC and just not use the software which is rather annoying as I had presets for just about every game I played. Anyone else have anything similar happen to them?

Well in my case is rlly particular cause only in wireless mode, after start my pc the armoury show that the firmware version of dock's 1.00 but it does not appear the mouse's firmware, and at certain point my mouse stop working for 1 or 2 seconds and the dock's led turn off and on at the same time.
In conclusion asus's software is rlly **** or just the hardware

GeorgeKps
Level 7
I have completely lost faith in Asus. The hardware is great but software support is practically non-existent!
Couldn't be more disappointed...

GeorgeKps wrote:
I have completely lost faith in Asus. The hardware is great but software support is practically non-existent!
Couldn't be more disappointed...

I have a mouse that works perfectly other than the button settings in the software, there are MULTIPLE people with DIFFERENT models having the same issue, yet, when I sent them an e-mail, they said it's probably a hardware issue and I'd have to send my product back for replacement. Well played... instead of getting your teams to work on a very widespread software issue, you blame the hardware so you can use "you have to send the product back to the seller to get it replaced" because they know nobody wants the hassle of doing that(not that having the product replaced is going to fix and obviously software by nature problem). -_-
Good grief man, come on just trash the armoury software and make a new one from scratch, please. :c