Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Armoury II V3.00.16 [Report any issues here]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Armoury II 3.00.16 is now available.
Manual download here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/ROG_Armoury_v30016.zip?_ga=2.188463912.1459324167.1546...

Release Notes:
Improved performance
Added support for ROG GLADIUS II WIRELESS
Added support for ROG STRIX FUSION 300
Added support for ROG STRIX CTRL

Execute UpdateInstaller.exe to update.

When reporting issues, please install the latest software and firmware, then provide as much info as possible to help us understand your setup.
Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Armoury II?
6. Reinstalled Windows?
7. WIndows version & build
8. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
9. Clarify your issue as clearly as possible.
10. Any screenshots of issue

Hamrdeye
Level 7
Thanks for the info, Crate is what started this mess. I reformatted to go back to an earlier version of Armoury. I won't use crate until all my devices an Aura work in it. I like the idea of one app, but it seems right now it would be 3 apps for me. I would like to stay with 2 (Armoury and Aura). Issue is, neither are working for me now.

LonCoyLexTonDre
Level 7
is there any update regarding the armoury II?

even the aura softtware keeps freezing my current profile.

armoury crate still lots of bugs pls fix this asus 😞

hopefully the crate will fix ASAP i love the concept with all rog will unified with 1 software.

Version 3.00.37 is out, works fine again!!!

Dimitrios1971
Level 12
ROG Armoury v3.00.37 2019/10/07
1. Support ROG Strix Scope TKL
2. Support ROG Strix Go 2.4
3. Miscellaneous bug fixes

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/ROG_Armoury_v30037.zip

OLD

NEW

KILLER_K
Level 10
Thanks for the updates link. Now I have two versions of the old Armoury Crate. One from the "SetupROGLSLService" setup. One from the MS store that supposedly updated that one. And now the latest Armoury Crate v3.00.37 from this last update. If you click the uninstaller int he AppData folder it really doesn't delete anything honestly. I have used Revo uninstaller and manually deleted all the Asus folders and deleted all the services out of the registry. Only to be greeted with a "Please connect a ROG Armoury device". lt might be a step in the right direction but we seem to be at a fork in the road now.

We need a Super Asus cleaner application.

Mapantz
Level 7
I've just bought the strix flare keyboard but found it doesn't sync with the rest of my Aura stuff. I then downloaded Armoury and installed it, but it causes a major issue. For some reason, it opens up Microsoft office and then it causes an issue with my mouse. I cannot move it and stuff flickers. The only way out of it is to switch the PC off and on again.

Mapantz wrote:
I've just bought the strix flare keyboard but found it doesn't sync with the rest of my Aura stuff. I then downloaded Armoury and installed it, but it causes a major issue. For some reason, it opens up Microsoft office and then it causes an issue with my mouse. I cannot move it and stuff flickers. The only way out of it is to switch the PC off and on again.

What other ASUS equipment do you have, i.e. mouse, mobo, gpu, etc.

AURA is utilised with strips, fans, gpu, mobo, etc. Make sure you don't have your keyboard or mouse activated on that and it's only attached to the armory.

Cheers

srsbsns
Level 9
Has anyone got the fan profiles to stick for RYUJIN coolers? Even with the latest version of the Armoury Crate if you close the window the fans will no longer follow the profile. They just stick at the RPM they were last at.

srsbsns wrote:
Has anyone got the fan profiles to stick for RYUJIN coolers? Even with the latest version of the Armoury Crate if you close the window the fans will no longer follow the profile. They just stick at the RPM they were last at.

AISUITE controls your water cooler's fan profiles.

After formatting and reinstalling windows, installing the latest Ryuo 240 driver, and then installing Armoury Crate, I can at least flip my image.

Now, however, the image I select does not save on reboot. If I want my image to save or load, I have to load armoury crate and select the correct image or load the custom image once again.