cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Fix the Lightingservice . exe issue

UNIKO
Level 7
To my knowledge Asus is the only software that dosent play nice with other software and quite honestly it is extremely annoying and unacceptable why do I have to go to task manager every time I am going to play a particular game smh . We shouldn't have to So please fix this .
2 REPLIES 2

Rufinoman
Level 8
This mainly applies to Ubisoft games such as Far Cry 5, and Ghost Recon Wildlands and I took this up with Ubisoft directly by opening numerous tickets.
They clearly have zero interest in fixing this issue and I have a chain of emails with Ubisoft support that went on for weeks, all containing the same old BS.
One idiot even suggested formatting my HD and doing a clean Windows install. This is what happens when you farm out tech stuff to call centres.
I'm afraid we'll just have to live with it.

Rufinoman wrote:
This mainly applies to Ubisoft games such as Far Cry 5, and Ghost Recon Wildlands and I took this up with Ubisoft directly by opening numerous tickets.
They clearly have zero interest in fixing this issue and I have a chain of emails with Ubisoft support that went on for weeks, all containing the same old BS.
One idiot even suggested formatting my HD and doing a clean Windows install. This is what happens when you farm out tech stuff to call centres.
I'm afraid we'll just have to live with it.

This has more to do with Easy-Anti cheat . It closes trhe game and tells me there is a lightservice error, so I have to turn it off every time. funny part is it dosent do it with any other software that I own only with lightservice . Looks to me that some one got lazy either Asus or Easy Anti cheat (Epic i think develop it )