cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Okay which damn software do I need?

hurricanoday
Level 7
I have been battling my aura sync not working. So I am ordering a new WD BLACK and going to do a fresh install of windows 10. Is it really that hard to get the rbg to sync red and get my ryujin screen to work? I would like one software suit to control everything including my ryujuin screen

What do I need to downloand? Armoury crate that will start automatically on a fresh install?

Aura sync, live agent? Mobo/ryujuin show the armour y crate on the asus website. fusion 700 shows armoury crate and ROG Armoury. Throne is showing ROG Armoury v30044. ROG Balteus is showing rog armoury v30026.

I have read the forums and know everyone is having trouble, but any help would be appreciated. When I had aura sync half the time it wouldn't find my 2080 or mobo. Wondering what the best way to start fresh is and only download the asus software that is needed.

pc spec

Rog Hero Wifi mobo
Rog 2080ti
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB
ROG RYUJIN 240
ROG Thor 850
ROG Balteus
ROG Throne Qi
ROG Strix Fusion 700
2 REPLIES 2

hurricanoday
Level 7
anybody have any ideas or anything that can be done? Nothing from asus on what to do?

I went through the same thing top get my rgb to work. Long story short, I'm only using Armory Crate and GPU Tweak 2 to control my Asus hardware now. Any of the other Asus control software seemed to cause issues. Also keep in mind that Crate is still in beta, so it is lacking some features at the moment.