cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some Help with Armoury Crate!!!

georgep001
Level 7
Ok this is my like 10th fresh reinstall of windows 10 pro. My issue is sometimes armoury crate likes to not detect my asus strix flare keyboard properly so ill have like my lights not working properly on my keyboard. Other times when i reinstall armoury crate doesnt install my tower lights properly so they wont sync with my keyboard. Other times my turbo boost doesnt boost to the correct frequency when i install armour crate. Im getting pretty fed up with this piece of garbage software i paid 4000 dollars for a asus gl12cx computer wich is a dream when the software works properly to control the turbo settings. Right now my computer is in a clean slate all ive done is reinstalled my intel drivers. I haven't even updated windows through windows update. So im wondering my normal method of installing armoury crate is to go to my download page https://www.asus.com/Tower-PCs/ROG-Strix-GL12/HelpDesk_Download/ select the rog gl12cx and download the following armoury crate service 2.3.6 then install armory crate from windows store the app then install rog live service package 1.0.9.6 these are the latest packages on my download site for my computer. But i noticed on this site they released a armory crate self install so im wondering if i should go that route? any feed back would be appreciated thx.
28 REPLIES 28

FINALLY FIXED IT!!!!!! i ended up downloading the aura sync from the asus downloads page from this website here i went into the lighting service folder and ran the auraservicesetup installer i did not uninstall anything just ran the installer once it was done restarted my computer now all my devices are all showing up and syncing properly.

Re
Level 10
The tower or case should be connected to the argb header of your motherboard (which you have?)

Yes i do have that. Other times it detects my tower when i go through this whole install procedure other times it doesnt detect my keyboard properly so i don't think its a hardware issue its definently something to do with armor crate. But ya i do have a cable that connects the front of my desktop lighting to the board.

Just reformated again and have a clean slate dont know what to do should i try armoury crate yet again to keep my tubo boost or try running my computer without armory crate and have no control over lighting and the turbo and stuff?

Reinstalled armoury again after a new format everything is detected fine but as soon as i do the updates in armoury crate my desktop disappears in aura sync device list so i loose the option to sync my tower to my keyboard but ive had enough with this garbage software gonna just leave it as it is run the keyboard on aura sync rainbow and my tower on just rainbow and whatever since my turbo profile seems to run fine not much else i can do sick and tired of reformating and reinstalling armoury crate and hoping it works. WORST SOFTWARE EVER!!! i have dealt with computers for years but never seen software this broken in my life.

KILLER_K
Level 10
I'm glad you got it fixed. Seems their webpage has the same coders as their software.

It goes down more than a hooker's head in the backseat of a car.

KILLER_K wrote:
I'm glad you got it fixed. Seems their webpage has the same coders as their software.

It goes down more than a hooker's head in the backseat of a car.

HAHAHA so true so true.

Just a new update i guess armor crate updated something and it screwed up my lighting again so ya im done with this gonna reformat and never install another asus product again. Going to try intel auto tuning utility for ocing my cpu and see what i can do for my gpu. ill just control the lights threw asus aura if that works if not **** it. Its pretty rediculous and sad at this point ASUS cant make a piece of software that works properly.

KILLER_K
Level 10
I just get a blank page on Armoury crate for my board controls. If I open Aura sync I'm greeted with an Auraservice not available. 2 out of 2 not working for me. Asus sure is silent on all these issues.

Asus should make an announcment or troubleshootings for this problems. But they kept in silence and people are googling all the day for finding a solution about their problems and day by day these people are going to be disgusting about asus brand.

Even in this forums no Asus GM or software people replying this topics.