cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make FanExpert 3 without AISuite, please

MatG
Level 9
Hi, just updated my Windows 10 x64 to RS1 on my Rampage V x99 mobo, and AISuite 3 is not useable anymore (worked almost fine on TH2) 😄

The only thing i use AISuite for is to use FanExpert, so my request is:

ASUS, please make FanExpert standalone software !! Thanks in advance
5 REPLIES 5

Keidj
Level 7
MatG wrote:
Hi, just updated my Windows 10 x64 to RS1 on my Rampage V x99 mobo, and AISuite 3 is not useable anymore (worked almost fine on TH2) 😄

The only thing i use AISuite for is to use FanExpert, so my request is:

ASUS, please make FanExpert standalone software !! Thanks in advance

I would love that too, I also ONLY use AI Suite Fan Expert, well atm I dont use it since it doesnt work with GPU Tweak and Nvidia drivers or w.e so I use SpeedFan. I guess that what most people use is fan expert and GPU Tweak. Why not make it so that you can install ONLY these 2 if you wish and in the same software i.e AI Suite???

DeathtoGnomes
Level 9
This could explain why the fan control portion in GpuTweak doesnt work all the time, there must be contradiction codes with FanExpert3 (assuming its installed). Even if both programs use the same DLL. Fan control programs need to be dependable, like SpeedFan, which is why I wont even install AISuite.

I suspect AISuite and GPUTweak are coded by two different programmers (who prolly never talk to each other ever) that have two different styles since neither program works well with each other.

Start from scratch ASUS, both programs suck wasabi.
SpeedFan controls fans and temps, once you learn how to configure it properly. :cool:

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
the only program that work for me, i mean the only one that i could install was the sound apps. Non of the others. suit crash on install. if they did install give pause functionally on stock 6700k out of the box and on oc. i just format the drive and use another program. if someone can help to make these work or to check that all is working will be great. it has being a pain working with asus products. so far i push my 6700k to 4.5 at 1.30volts. 1000% stable on temps in 30 but some spikes sometimes. The fans for some odd issue in PWM from the rads i can not adjust on manual. always 100%. these is frustrating.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MatG
Level 9
Just a quick heads up..
Found out that there was Fan Tuning in the BIOS on my Rampage V x99 mobo and it works almost as sweet as FanExpert 3 😉

Thank you ASUS 😄

MatG wrote:
Just a quick heads up..
Found out that there was Fan Tuning in the BIOS on my Rampage V x99 mobo and it works almost as sweet as FanExpert 3 😉

Thank you ASUS 😄

After AI SUITE III caused me to have to do a Windows Reset (twice) because of the NVIDIA driver conflicts, I also figured out that I can just control fans from the BIOS. It doesn't work quite as well, but it's better than nothing. Please make Fan Xpert a standalone software (as long as it doesn't have the conflict).