cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LiveDash 1.01.08 - user test/report thread

Raja
Level 13
New build of LiveDash. Version 1.01.08

Main change is that this build of LiveDash does not require installation of Ai Suite for monitoring purposes.

Download link
18 REPLIES 18

Lubna wrote:
The Live Dash does not work for me either. :confused:

EDIT: I had the panel connector disconnected

pls help where we need to connect this cable? by default my MB already showing cpu temprature and all so it means connected right? but in software live dash app mmy mb is not showing only ryo cooler is showing .

palopolij
Level 9
I've had problems with aura and live dash since I built my system a year ago. Have gone through multiple windows installations and multiple version changes of aura and live dash. Basically the software is crap. It often doesn't open and when it does it may or may not change anything. However, the last version of aura (1.07.57) seems to work ok. Live dash has been consistently terrible. When it opens and that's not a given it doesn't change the OLED. I'm stuck at small font CPU temp. I've installed every available version, updated firmware, cleared CMOS, reinstalled windows, etc... The latest version 1.05.02 is totally broken - "Asus device no found!" At least be grammatically correct when you write poor software. So now I'm using 1.01.08 or 1.01.09...see no difference between the two. Both sporadically open and both fail to change the OLED.

BlownIntercepto
Level 7
Raja@ASUS wrote:
New build of LiveDash. Version 1.01.08

Main change is that this build of LiveDash does not require installation of Ai Suite for monitoring purposes.

Download link

Link is dead, is there another one?

Re
Level 10
Armoury crate is working quite well, why you still work on Livedash? Instead of focusing on one Suite? Only thing what im missing in Armoury Crate is my Spatha mouse. So i can delete AI Suite?

Re@per wrote:
Armoury crate is working quite well, why you still work on Livedash? Instead of focusing on one Suite? Only thing what im missing in Armoury Crate is my Spatha mouse. So i can delete AI Suite?

as far i get the notes, that is on the works. i can try these later on since aisuite, i use it to control the fans of the board. i like to use it to put on full speed with i on the game or stream. The app can control the aio. but the pump speed is not there. at least on mine. If anyone hast that please post a picture.

Live dash is doing ok. still need to polish and some bugs. the app is on the right direction.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Re
Level 10
So where is the Link now? 😄

Re@per wrote:
So where is the Link now? 😄

for?
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Re
Level 10
New Livedash Version*

Re@per wrote:
New Livedash Version*

no idea. 1.05.06

I change these to the use of the armory crate that works better on my codexi is basic but wotks
Learn, Play Enjoy!