cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

live dash

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I have here 10 formula board and aios that the livedash is not working.

Where is the 1.00.13 AURA IC FW
Learn, Play Enjoy!
2 REPLIES 2

svance76
Level 7
It's listed on the website but not available. If you have already downloaded and installed the new updates go and delete them. then redownload livedash 1.04.12 and ROG_RYUO_Series_FW_update_Tool_v1.00.06_build_1012 and it will work like its supposed to again. i even went into regedit and made sure anything livedash was removed then used a registry cleaner to clean up, restarted, then reinstalled the older version of the 2 listed above and restarted again and it worked. hope this helps.

svance76 wrote:
It's listed on the website but not available. If you have already downloaded and installed the new updates go and delete them. then redownload livedash 1.04.12 and ROG_RYUO_Series_FW_update_Tool_v1.00.06_build_1012 and it will work like its supposed to again. i even went into regedit and made sure anything livedash was removed then used a registry cleaner to clean up, restarted, then reinstalled the older version of the 2 listed above and restarted again and it worked. hope this helps.

thnaks. in the end i use a beta with some work on it. and is working. I am using a 1.05.06 version. I did try that and was not working. in order to make the test again i clean install the entire windows. and use these and is working. it has a bug.... but is working. the option that says defaults ALSO reset the aio operation and live dash is not present on my codexi. but is working. i will try these on a formulaxi today or tomorrow
Learn, Play Enjoy!