cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Dash not working

HisEvilness
Level 7
Hello,

Today I installed my ASUS ROG Ryujin AIO when installing the Live Dash software no screen popped up on installing the software, a launch icon did pop up. When double-clicking on this icon the program launched and was responsive and I was able to navigate it, add CPU req, temp and vcore that now cycles on the OLED. Just to make sure I opted to uninstall reboot, clean the pc with CCleaner reboot again, when starting the install program it asked again I was sure I wanted to uninstall so I clicked yes, reboot rinse and repeat. On further inspection, the Live Dash folder remained, also under apps and programs Live Dash still shows up. so I removed the whole folder and clicked uninstall under apps and programs. ran CCleaner etc upon reboot I can still not install the program I will ask if I want to uninstall etc.

So how do I uninstall Live Dash? So i get to program to function?
1 REPLY 1

HisEvilness
Level 7
Found a fix for this problem, as it seems the registry key is not removed and causes an issue. Google "Revo Uninstaller" is the safest way to remove the program and reinstall it. Make sure to remove the registry keys, you can does this manually but the Revo uninstaller highlights only the registry keys for that program so they may be removed. I hope ASUS fixes the issue and this feedback helped to locate the source of the problem, cheers