cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Dash 1.05.06.

Re
Level 10
hey guys got a new Version from a support employee.

https://cloud.asustreiber.de/s/Lpb9Xc9sbBF8NFS

working so far for me.

i remove all old stuff (aura + livedash)

and installed aura 1.07.66 first after that the new livedash Version.
37 REPLIES 37

Re@per wrote:
Make a fresh install and just install ai Suite, Aura and then LiveDash*

drivers later?

oki. duplicating results.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Re@per wrote:

OS is in and updates apply
Starting to install on that order. I will report back.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Re@per wrote:

Windows 1909 Build 18362.239
AISuite51 and the update for Ezupdate
Aura 1.07.66 did sync before restart. on boot app open with no issues.
Live Dash 1.05.06
I am running Bios 1105 CodeXI and meupdate 12.0.35.1427 (Still need to install 2 more)

For the moment SO FAR SO GOOD.

Now I will install the OEM drivers. for the chipset/mei/network/wifi/bt/audio and change the nvidia driver to last version I will report again back. Please hit me on ROG DISCORD same name to exchange notes and i will proceed to make another test during the week with my friend computer that has the same gear but different gpu and memory (2080ti and gskill rgbram) and see what is up.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
instalacion was ok. all apps are operational. I did enconter a issue as soon i put all as instructed. when I add th drivers, a Visual C++ 2015 error that was fix changing 2 files on the OEM driver. so far ok. I will test these for the next 4 days and try to duplicate. now these error is not present when you add the drivers first.

So now my question is regarding a DRIVER OEM than a windows issue. I will know later down the week Thanks Re@per!!!

I will try to make notes during the test and check. IF these again happens, then is a ASUS issue that has to be fix. I did have to update file the vc redist x64 on the drivers so a new version was there. once these was done all app where install since asus use these same file on new drivers. that was find on wifi ONLY issue and was the fisrt one i use.

Is working. So far
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I have some updates.

For users for z390 ROG and others, and AIO. Armory crate add aio control inside the app. i am testing these since today a huge update has being push after 20h trying

Take note that still on beta but is working ok. Still pending pump control I think. but is a huge improvement. Also there is led control and gif that is working.

The Armory Crate is getting polish and will vary since as far random as far i can tell. The app itself have a huge information including aura, armory sound but most are still not added or i do not know if will get activated. since also manage sound as i can see on the data files inside the folders.

Also take note. the info on the pictures. I some changes are seeing the the aisuite. i will not test these part since info on the oled as also expand, still 5 selection but the selection is expended as well.

Learn, Play Enjoy!

Hey the CPU voltage and so on, last info on your post are from Ryujin available Oled info? If so, it´s brand new infos and great news for me.
Speaking of are u albe to show pump and cpu fan speed? I am connected to CPU fan header and with Livedash you can monitor only CPU speed, pump is zero.
Thank you.

Rewerend wrote:
Hey the CPU voltage and so on, last info on your post are from Ryujin available Oled info? If so, it´s brand new infos and great news for me.
Speaking of are u albe to show pump and cpu fan speed? I am connected to CPU fan header and with Livedash you can monitor only CPU speed, pump is zero.
Thank you.

The info on the oled comes from bios. is reading the bios and very good. my pump is on aio pump and the 3 fans on the cpu fan port. so it read the speed

The rest is part of the live dash

Now with the new app you can can control mini fan and fan but not the pump. but at least is something

is wokring yes. bugs yes. but i am happy IF windows does not make changes on the OS should be cool to have on all ASUS and also expanded it use. 1 app to have all and not 10 apps with same info and uses to do the same (light department)
Learn, Play Enjoy!

cajudoido
Level 9

I created a tool that FINALLY manages to properly uninstall/install AuraSync/LiveDash/AiSuite3 on Windows 11. Give it a try!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/comments/15ij4wv/i_created_a_tool_that_finally_manages_to_properly/