cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Dash 1.05.06.

Re
Level 10
hey guys got a new Version from a support employee.

https://cloud.asustreiber.de/s/Lpb9Xc9sbBF8NFS

working so far for me.

i remove all old stuff (aura + livedash)

and installed aura 1.07.66 first after that the new livedash Version.
37 REPLIES 37

x-rated
Level 8
finally livedash working again 🙂 just reinstalled livedash with setup.exe

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
is not perfect. but is working. since i am using the 360 aio cooler from asus. it should have some changes. I will test these on one of the formulaxi today. but...

1. aio cooler is only a option. even that the dash can be control. it should be like before, live dash separate as the aio cooler control. Maybe these is present when a non asus board is use. since if you load defaults, also the cooler gets default operation and as to be change again in aisuite and bios. i manage these pluging the aio on the aio port and fans on a splitter on cpufan just in case.

2. dash should be faster to report on real time. Works like the ai suite. has some delay reporting from the board.

3. the 0.5 sec delay on the oled is not working.

4. the aura is working. but i like not to synchronize

end of report
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
i am looking for a function to control to reset the ai suite values that exist or flashing the bios is sufficient?
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Re@per wrote:
hey guys got a new Version from a support employee.

https://cloud.asustreiber.de/s/Lpb9Xc9sbBF8NFS

working so far for me.

i remove all old stuff (aura + livedash)

and installed aura 1.07.66 first after that the new livedash Version.

I try on another machine with same specs as mine. NO way to make it work. I will try again today. spend almost 7h. I will try again on my machine with a clean isntall an see what is up. weird weird. same evething.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
the live dash 1.05.06 live on the website. what is the difference on the one we get.??? can i get these as a final release or is the same
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
the live dash 1.05.06 live on the website. what is the difference on the one we get.??? can i get these as a final release or is the same

Just intsalled yesterday, so far so good. The changelog is Increase motherboard compatibility which comes for new chipset boards maybe, so no difference for actual MoBo but the app was updated just by uninstall and install without problem.

Side quesion can you see pump speed on Oled display? I can only see fan speed if I am connected to CPU fan header. I tried to connect to AiO fan header and I get pump speed but no fan speed. 😄 Do you have same experience?

Rewerend wrote:
Just intsalled yesterday, so far so good. The changelog is Increase motherboard compatibility which comes for new chipset boards maybe, so no difference for actual MoBo but the app was updated just by uninstall and install without problem.

Side quesion can you see pump speed on Oled display? I can only see fan speed if I am connected to CPU fan header. I tried to connect to AiO fan header and I get pump speed but no fan speed. 😄 Do you have same experience?

Yes i can see it. but that is cause i connect the pump to the aio pump heather and the fans to the cpu fan heather on the board with a pwm spliter. since i try to check code but that is out of my field, big time. I am afraid to get the new nvme on the pc.

2 points.
1. if you have issues on changing the gif images. select default. and close the app and open again. that will let you change that again.

2. that also restet the pump speed and mini fan speed. If you use fast boot. you turn off the computer the led on the aio turms off. but is you force the off. like shift turn off, the leds stay on.

the readings that appears on the live dash, Are reading of the bios fans speeds and bios information or ai suite in defect. not from the aio itself. now i check the code. there no trace of aio control so i will assume that there is NO TEMP monitor. and all is control automatic. Not acceptable. even a kraken and corsair can check values on HWMonitor with water temps and is half price. I am wattling a friend contact on GA that get theirs model. to le me inside info on that.

And temps ARE always incorrect.

I want these apps wroks. yes there are forums. but a normal person that gets these products install and works. not 2 days checking what the heck is going on. I am not mad. but i want that asus avoid the pride and RMA. is to improve not to censor my words. A app has to be install and works. windows advance and 4th party fix? not aceptable. the apps has to be redone and now
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Zammin
Level 9
I tried to update to the latest version of Aura and LiveDash recently and as I have come to expect, it doesn't work.. I uninstalled the previous versions first and tried to install the latest Aura, then Livedash, but both had the same problem. The install starts and it hangs on 0% forever and prevents me from accessing any other programs or functions on my PC until I force-reset it. I made a thread about it around a week ago but no replies. I was able to install the second-newest version of Aura okay, but I can't roll back to the earlier version of Livedash because I'm on Win10 1903 and it blocks the old version from opening with a message saying it's potentially dangerous, which it seems to do with a lot of older ASUS software.. I think it has something to do with the programs certificates or something, I dunno..

Re
Level 10
I had to reinstall Windows like 5 Times now both works. I installed directly ai Suite, Aura and then Livedash without driver or anything. Asus Support said reinstall Windows Till it works 😂

Re@per wrote:
I had to reinstall Windows like 5 Times now both works. I installed directly ai Suite, Aura and then Livedash without driver or anything. Asus Support said reinstall Windows Till it works ��

again?

so install windows last version from MS. then install those on that order. ???? then drivers?
Learn, Play Enjoy!