cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Nvdia driver show wrong GPU Clocks in Asus Tweak II.

Oxizee
Level 10
Today i update my Nvida drivers to 378.49. It seems these drivers giving now incorrect GPU Clock in Asus Tweak II.

I tested this with an game. GPU-Z Says 2113 mhz, but Asus Tweak II says 683. Anyone else experiencing this? How to overclock now with this tool if it doesnt show the correct clocks.

38 REPLIES 38

panzlock
Level 12
Doesn't seem to be up on ASUS.com yet.
I'd like to deploy my troops in her country.

panzlock wrote:
Doesn't seem to be up on ASUS.com yet.

Still waiting for it . I hope they fixed it. Software must be improved by asus. It needs monitoring functions like temperature gpu glock etc on screen .

Well the 22nd, 23rd and 24th have come and gone and the new version is still not live. Any updates on what is going on?

There's still no sign of that update. Kind of irritating to see 570MHz constantly on my 1070.

This update not being out yet makes me very sad. I was looking forward to a fix.. 😞

Does it pose a problem if your GPU's clock speed is okay using GPU-Z but not on Asus GPU Tweak? I mean, does it affect anything other than the misreported value?

damianme wrote:
Does it pose a problem if your GPU's clock speed is okay using GPU-Z but not on Asus GPU Tweak? I mean, does it affect anything other than the misreported value?

From what I heard it does not. Just more of an annoyance thing. 😞

Hey cmon when the new version is coming? And BTW I have issue with custom profile, when ever I apply it after about 15 mins it unapplys my custom profile if on IDLE, it does it sometimes while gaming too, Very Frustrating. PLZ fix these problems.
If you win you don't need to explain, But if you lose you shouldn't be there to explain.

panzlock
Level 12
I don't know but now Ai Suite III needs an update because it's starting to rattle my nerves.
I'd like to deploy my troops in her country.

panzlock wrote:
I don't know but now Ai Suite III needs an update because it's starting to rattle my nerves.

Everything need an update for asus . I have to say but software departmen is kinda busy or lazy I dont know whats going on but Msı afterburner is much better than gpu tweak .