cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Nvdia driver show wrong GPU Clocks in Asus Tweak II.

Oxizee
Level 10
Today i update my Nvida drivers to 378.49. It seems these drivers giving now incorrect GPU Clock in Asus Tweak II.

I tested this with an game. GPU-Z Says 2113 mhz, but Asus Tweak II says 683. Anyone else experiencing this? How to overclock now with this tool if it doesnt show the correct clocks.

38 REPLIES 38

Same problem (STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING)
No matter how demanding the game is running, gpu tweaker II always show gpu clock 683MHz.
Any other software show correct GPU Clock, but only not *gpu tweaker II
very nice...*

Thanks!!!
If you win you don't need to explain, But if you lose you shouldn't be there to explain.

Bahz
Level 13
This issue will be addressed in the next version and I have already a confirmed beta version that addresses this issue.

Thanks Bahz

Bahz wrote:
This issue will be addressed in the next version and I have already a confirmed beta version that addresses this issue.

Do you have info when the new version will be available?
If you win you don't need to explain, But if you lose you shouldn't be there to explain.

Tunkki wrote:
Do you have info when the new version will be available?

I'll confirm the schedule this Thrus and I have already sent out this version to a few of our users to test and they have confirmed that it fixes the issue.

Nate152
Hi guys,

As Bahz says there is a new version of GPU Tweak II that addresses the core clock issue, it should be released soon.

Bahz
Level 13
I got confirmation today that the latest version will be uploaded to our servers on Feb 22 and will be available on Feb 23 or Feb 24 (depending on your time zone).

Bahz wrote:
I got confirmation today that the latest version will be uploaded to our servers on Feb 22 and will be available on Feb 23 or Feb 24 (depending on your time zone).

That's great news - thanks for the update.

Hmh, Where should I download the latest version, on https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/ROG-STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING/HelpDesk_Download/ I could't find newer than 1.4.0.8