cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is having two nicknames possible in the ROG community?

rsweeko
Level 9
Sorry, this may not be the proper place to ask this question but I do not know where else to ask. It seems I have two nicknames and I would like to have one deleted. When I try to get into the ROG community forum, I sometimes get thrown out to a white error window. Is there a link or number I can call to get this fixed? Thx.
3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
If you have two accounts for some reason just don't use the second one. The error you see shouldn't have anything to do with creating two accounts. What is the error?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

I was getting thrown out of the ROG window to a white screen that said "Bad something or other". Sorry I didn't write it down. If it happens again I will save the screen. I select to go back, and it happens all the time so I get out of the website. Maybe the same password with two nicknames? I used sweeko, and rsweeko. Right now I am in as rsweeko. It has not happened in the last few days so hopefully I am good. If I can, should I delete both accounts and register a new account?

xeromist
You cannot delete an account but I don't think that's the issue. For example, if two people in the same household have accounts there shouldn't be an issue with that. Some people do see errors with the forum occasionally but I don't know if anyone has figured out why. It might be a bug in the software or an issue with specific servers in the CDN ASUS uses.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…