cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is GameFirst IV compatible with older generations of ROG motherboards?

DSD27
Level 7
Like Z87.. I mean fully compatible, I know it installs and "works". Is it just a software or is it connected to the specific hardware?
I know that Asus doesn't like to update the "old" motherboards pages with the most recent utilities because they want people to buy the new ones. My Maximus VI Hero with a 4670k that is a good cpu for still many years to come doesn't even have full windows 10 compatibility.
4 REPLIES 4

DSD27
Level 7
No one can answer this, really?

haihane
Level 13
i can't answer therefore i didn't reply.
what, you'd rather me answer like this for the sake of a response?
no siggy, saw stuff that made me sad.

haihane wrote:
i can't answer therefore i didn't reply.
what, you'd rather me answer like this for the sake of a response?

No.. are you the only person on this forum? At least someone form Asus should be able to answer.
This should be concretely explained by Asus, it should be known to public.

DSD27 wrote:
No.. are you the only person on this forum? At least someone form Asus should be able to answer.
This should be concretely explained by Asus, it should be known to public.

whether it was your luck, or my folly; the reason i answered you was part pity (you didn't get any reply); part annoyance (goodluck trying to get any ASUS employee to reply with that first post's tone).

probably you didn't mean it, but you did come across as somewhat condescending and entitled (that's not going to help you get any reply. i dunno). (Even if your statements are true; Asus didn't like updating their older motherboards' stuffs.)
i was dumb enough to bite the bait.

i'm the best you got right now, so make do with me i guess.
whatcha trying to ask? i don't quite get your first post's question.
no siggy, saw stuff that made me sad.