cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel drivers

th3p3ssimist
Level 7
Under the Maximus Formula VII driver page on asus see some old drivers. I don't like installing driver's from W/update so went to intel. I got the new chipset INF driver but when I look at the MEI driver all of them states for NUC boards. Would the newest MEI for NUC matter if I install it?
3 REPLIES 3

InfernoStorm
Level 10
It should work, I don't have the Maximus Formula VII board but I also have a Z97 board and the Intel chipset drivers installed correctly for me.

Went ahead and tried it out. No problems and took that annoying windows update note away. Wish Intel would just take that "for NUC" away or have a section in the forums for updates. Unless there is and I am not seeing it? And why there is not a search the forum bar? That can be very helpful.

InfernoStorm
Level 10
There is, you see it once you click on a thread topic, says "Search Thread." I agree, they need to have a search bar on the very first page, such an important feature to have.

Ok so I'm wrong, there is a search bar on the top right even on the front page. Maybe it should be bigger and more obvious.