cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install ASUS Ai Suite 3 ver. 3.00.10 for ASUS M/B P8Z77-V DELUXE under Windows 10 x64

ABoard
Level 7
Install ASUS Ai Suite 3 ver. 3.00.10 for ASUS M/B P8Z77-V DELUXE under Windows 10 x64.

00-Uninstall existing Ai Suite TOTALLY.

00a-Use uninstaller to remove all ASUS components and reboot.
00b-Stop ASUS services in Computer Management applet. Use Ai Suite Cleaner to remove ASUS services. Reboot.
00c-Remove ASUS directories:

C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS
C:\Program Files\ASUS
C:\ProgramData\ASUS

01-Download latest Ai Suite 3 version 3.00.10. This is our Target Suite.
02-Download Ai Suite 3 version 1.00.50 for ASUS Z87-DELUXE. The last installer without compatibility check.
03-Download Ai Suite 2 for ASUS P8Z77V-DELUXE (2.01.01).
04-Extract all suites to different folders.
05-Copy AsusSetup.exe, AsusSetup.exe.manifest, Setup.exe, Setup.exe.manifest from Ai Suite 3 ver. 1.00.50 to the Target Suite folder.
06-Copy the content of Ai Suite 2/DrvResource folder and paste it on Target Suite/DrvResource folder. If asked to replace anything answer NO.
07-Start Installation of Target Suite by running Setup.exe.
08-Reboot.

If the message "Ensure to install MEI driver before using asus 5-way optimization", install Intel XTU.

I hope this helps the folks with z77 chipset.
11 REPLIES 11

PePeR
Level 7
Hi,

Nice guide, but I do not get ASUS Ai Suite 3 ver. 3.00.10 on my P8Z77-V Pro running ☹

The installation with the modified ASUS Ai Suite 3 ver. 3.00.10 according to your instructions runs without any problems (no error messages). However, after system reboot or when I start AI Suite 3 I get an error message as a pop up window with the message “unknown name”.

I've taken every single step of yours except to step 3 because I did not found Ai Suite 3 version 1.00.50 for ASUS Z87-DELUXE at Asus Support site and internet. That's why I downloaded and used the Ai Suite 3 version 1.00.50 from Asus MAXIMUS VI HERO, MAXIMUS VI HERO use Z87 chipset.

Where did you got Ai Suite 3 version 1.00.50 for ASUS Z87-DELUXE??????
Is my assumption correct that I can use the FAN Expert2 files from the AI Suite II with the modified AI Suite III?

Additional information:
- New installed windows 10 Version 1709, I used few days before windows 7 with AI Suite II
- No Virus scanner software is installed excepted windows defender

I would be very happy if you could help me, because I need AI Suite III with FAN expert at Windows 10 Version 1709.

Thx
Peter

Hi PePeR.

Sorry for taking so long to answer you.

You can download all files from this zip:
https://mega.nz/#!i1M2wChJ!JRawNRvC3WvHEVe2he3lmvOj9pnyAbXhCagK_rrNLPE

The folder AI_Suite_III_3.00.10 is ready to install. I hope this will help you.

And yes, you can use some files from FAN Expert2 with the modified AI Suite III.

Aboard, thank you for these instructions and download. Worked like a champ on my new (to me) Sabertooth Z77!

ABoard wrote:
Hi PePeR.

Sorry for taking so long to answer you.

You can download all files from this zip:
https://mega.nz/#!i1M2wChJ!JRawNRvC3WvHEVe2he3lmvOj9pnyAbXhCagK_rrNLPE

The folder AI_Suite_III_3.00.10 is ready to install. I hope this will help you.

And yes, you can use some files from FAN Expert2 with the modified AI Suite III.

When you say it is ready to install you mean I don't have to copy paste anything it has already been done for me right? I installed everything and it worked except for Fan Expert. Or do I need to copy past some files? It does the test but fan expert does not change the fans at all 😞

iluv2fly wrote:
When you say it is ready to install you mean I don't have to copy paste anything it has already been done for me right? I installed everything and it worked except for Fan Expert. Or do I need to copy past some files? It does the test but fan expert does not change the fans at all 😞

Yes, everything was already done for you. Just run Setup.exe from AI_Suite_III_3.00.10 folder.

Make sure you clean every single file from an old installation.

ABoard wrote:
Yes, everything was already done for you. Just run Setup.exe from AI_Suite_III_3.00.10 folder.

Make sure you clean every single file from an old installation.

Thanks I will redo the installation and clean the folders again. Hopefully FAN Expert will start working.

I had a faulty fan. Fan expert is working as it should 🙂

iluv2fly wrote:
I had a faulty fan. Fan expert is working as it should 🙂

Glad to hear that Fan xpert is working as the way it should be!

any chance someone still has the ready to install folder for this? i have this board and windows 10 and need ai suite for it