cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyperx predator RGB ram lights not turning on when awaking from sleep/hibernate

Rx7Jordan
Level 8
I have a z390e motherboard and am using aura sync with my hyperx predator rgb ram.. randomly some lights wont turn on when waking up my computer.. it happens ALOT. I have to click "apply" in aura to get them to turn on again. Any fixes for this? These are the lights just on the ram sticks that I am talking about.
3 REPLIES 3

teo_spineanu
Level 7
Any fix?

alishakihn
Level 7

Ok guys, after 45mins of putting my machine in hibernate, clicking options in iCue, and cancelling sleep mode this is what is working.
Sleep mode - Disabled
Hibernate - Enabled
Enable SDK - On
Enable full software control - Off.                                                                                                                                   Flappy Bird

Arhum65
Level 7

If the RGB lights on your HyperX Predator RAM are not turning on when waking your computer from sleep or hibernate mode, there could be a few potential reasons for this issue. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Update Software and Drivers: Ensure that you have the latest software and drivers installed for your HyperX Predator RGB RAM. Visit the official HyperX website and download any available updates or software packages.

2. Check RGB Software Settings: If your HyperX Predator RAM uses software to control RGB lighting, check the software settings. Sometimes, the RGB lighting might be set to turn off during sleep or hibernate mode newtoki. Adjust the settings to ensure that the RGB lights remain on.