cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with apps to fix aura sync, livedash and others

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Hello guys. NEED URGENT HELP since there is no way....

Need the foloowing apps.
1. the last aura cleaner
2. aura sync 1.07.55
3. live dash 1.04.12

i need to fix 8 machines with formula and the 360 aio that do not work. OLED screen do not work.

these are 39.000.00USD machines bill. aside of almost 300 users that apps are not working and they are piss... including me

Need help
Learn, Play Enjoy!
13 REPLIES 13

DMAN999
Level 9
You can download Aura Sync 1.07.55 here under Utilities:
https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-STRIX-B450-F-GAMING/HelpDesk_Download/

DMAN999 wrote:
You can download Aura Sync 1.07.55 here under Utilities:
https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-STRIX-B450-F-GAMING/HelpDesk_Download/

Got it......Thanks
Learn, Play Enjoy!

dfaovred
Level 10

dfaovred wrote:
Cleaner https://www.dropbox.com/s/tb7xpjuxc1uak7p/LIGHTING_ASUS_AURA_Cleaner.7z?dl=0

thanks for the file! i will prepare the download
Learn, Play Enjoy!

1mluer
Level 11
I took a copy of the lightingservice, ASUS/Aura and ASUS livedash folders from my machine that works flawlessly on these programs and put them on a thumb drive.

I then went to my new maximus xi machine and did the following:

1. Stopped lightingservice in services
2. I went to program files(x86)/LightingSService folder and deleted that folder.
3. I then copied the lighting service folder from my thumb drive to where the existing folder was completely replacing that folder.
4. I then went to program files/ASUS/aura deleted that folder and replaced it with thumb drive version
5. I then went to program files/ASUS/LiveDash deleted that folder and replaced it with thumb drive version

rebooted and everything came up immediately and without delay like before. Even livedash was quick.

I then turned off my machine, started it back up and it did the same ole stuff with lighting service not starting. When I restarted the lightingservice in services it came up almost immediately and livedash / aura are very responsive etc.

I is an improvement for sure. I am not sure what ASUS is thinking but the new code they keep pushing is not as good a 2 version back.

There is a bug with livedash where in my Ryujin 360 after latest firmware update, if I select a gif to preload and save it's fine. If I try to make the selected gif the default it locks the AIO up solid and I literally have to shut down the machine and unplug from wall, let all the power drain out, plug it back in and start the machine up to unlock the AIO. It does not like the save a default setting under images.
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

1mluer
Level 11
One think I just realized. Windows caught up with my change and is stopping me from going to livedash and Aura with system protection error.. I need to pull the old cert signing off the file. Obviously all the file signings have changed since the hack.
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti

ROG Awesomeness !!!!

1mluer wrote:
One think I just realized. Windows caught up with my change and is stopping me from going to livedash and Aura with system protection error.. I need to pull the old cert signing off the file. Obviously all the file signings have changed since the hack.

I try to get in touch regarding these issues and still no luck. and i am worry since the machines are paid all ready. so i am worry
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
thanks to all. i will start pushing these from tomorrow i have 5 other system to build and 7 360 rads to get those working KUDOS guys! keep pushing for a OEM fix
Learn, Play Enjoy!

1mluer
Level 11
Does somebody have the downloads for the listed items.. I am sure they will fix my issue too. I need the installers
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti

ROG Awesomeness !!!!