cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, please !How do I put ROG Gaming Center's fan boost back to "Auto" ??

Peter_Caloh
Level 7
Greetings!
I just bought an Asus GL702VMK less then a week ago, and i'm loving it so far!
But yesterday i was exploring the ROG Gaming Center app that comes already installed. The option that allow us to control the fans speed (the "fan boost" option at the bottom left of the app's main screen) it's settled, by definition, in "Auto". I tried to change the fans speed, just by curiosity, and it worked well, but unfortunately now i can't put it back to "Auto" control, as i wanted not to worry to change this manually !!
Am i missing some hidden option? Or is it a common issue and should i install the latest version of ROG Gaming Center available on my laptop model's driver tools web page ?

Please, help me !!
3 REPLIES 3

freemind
Level 7
Peter Caloh wrote:
Greetings!
I just bought an Asus GL702VMK less then a week ago, and i'm loving it so far!
But yesterday i was exploring the ROG Gaming Center app that comes already installed. The option that allow us to control the fans speed (the "fan boost" option at the bottom left of the app's main screen) it's settled, by definition, in "Auto". I tried to change the fans speed, just by curiosity, and it worked well, but unfortunately now i can't put it back to "Auto" control, as i wanted not to worry to change this manually !!
Am i missing some hidden option? Or is it a common issue and should i install the latest version of ROG Gaming Center available on my laptop model's driver tools web page ?

Please, help me !!

try to reinstall your ROG Gaming Center APP.

theyoyomaster
Level 7
Set it back to zero and it goes to auto.

I do not know if they had this option two years before but you can simply put it on 0% and it goes to automatic.