cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPUTweakII Version 1.5.9.1 [Report all issues in this thread]

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
A new version of GPUTweakII Version 1.5.9.1

Fix bug: User account setting message shows every time when Windows start. (Win 10 RS3)

TESTING..........

Report any anomalies and issues here. Also please also write downs the good news.

Please check your GPU HelpDesk Download website to get the correct one. (just in case)
Learn, Play Enjoy!
69 REPLIES 69

I have same issue here, but I will not unistall KB4056892, because is very important for the sistem...

This situation puts me into a very uncomfortable, this no good, I can not used my GTX1080Ti :confused: 😞

Yep, Fan service stopped working. I guess we wait for you ASUS guys to patch all the Utilities. Goodspeed

I get the same error at boot up but my GTX 1080 fans are working. Is this only affecting auxiliary fans?

WowMags wrote:
I get the same error at boot up but my GTX 1080 fans are working. Is this only affecting auxiliary fans?

Nobody else? *My fans are most deniately spinning as the card heats, even after the message that the service has stopped working.*

WowMags wrote:
Nobody else? *My fans are most deniately spinning as the card heats, even after the message that the service has stopped working.*

YEp. it is ok. just press cancel and that is it. Until asus bring a update. But , and these is a big but. I find today a friend computer that the error is missing. i will try to go to his house, but is a long drive to find out why his is working ok.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

mdzcpa
Level 12
1.5.9.1 works for me after the security patch. I'm thinking it might be because this version GPU Tweak2 was installed BEFORE the security patch. I cannot think of any other reason it works for me and for Canuck Gooner above. Might worth it for folks to uninstall GPUT2, uninstall the security patch, install 1.5.9.1 GPUT2 then let the security patch re-install. I'd suggest hard reboots in between steps and even running AIS3 cleaner after the first uninstall of GPUT2.

Bengan
Level 7
1.5.9.1 doesn't work for me after the security patch, I get the fan service crash.

However, I might have had maximum bad luck because after updating to 1.5.9.1 and during reboot the frickin Windows update installed the patch also, lol!

I have now uninstalled GPU Tweak II & run the remover. Will wait a few days and see if Asus responds with a fix.

kompura
Level 7
I had 1.5.9.1 installed before security patch and after patch it has been failing.

kompura wrote:
I had 1.5.9.1 installed before security patch and after patch it has been failing.

yep. I think that the best way is to wait. there is another intel/windows update next week. i will like to test the beta. if someone have it please share it. i do not want to install the aisuite just o have the gpu app to work.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Itzycharles wrote:
yep. I think that the best way is to wait. there is another intel/windows update next week. i will like to test the beta. if someone have it please share it. i do not want to install the aisuite just o have the gpu app to work.

Yup i agree with you, maybe you can use MSI AFTERBURNER for the mid term solution while waiting for the update from ASUS and Microsoft for this problem.