cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU Tweak OC Scanner Failed

Faspro64
Level 7
Hello, I just installed the updated version of GPU Tweak II, and I tried to utilize the OC Scanner feature, but it failed as soon as it starts; on both my laptop and desktop. Can anyone help my out with this issue? Thanks in advance.
28 REPLIES 28

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
Faspro64 wrote:
Hello, I just installed the updated version of GPU Tweak II, and I tried to utilize the OC Scanner feature, but it failed as soon as it starts; on both my laptop and desktop. Can anyone help my out with this issue? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Please, can you provide a DXdiag from your desktop machine?
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Silent Scone@ASUS wrote:
Hi,

Yes, I attached it, ten pages..:) Thanks

Faspro64 wrote:
Silent Scone@ASUS wrote:
Hi,

Yes, I attached it, ten pages..:) Thanks

There should be a save all information button at the bottom in order to export as txt.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Silent Scone@ASUS wrote:
Faspro64 wrote:

There should be a save all information button at the bottom in order to export as txt.

I keep getting invalid file when I try to upload txt. file

Faspro64 wrote:
Silent Scone@ASUS wrote:
Hi,

Ok, I changed it to zip file:)
Update:

I got the program feature to run but my GPU fans were flatlined at 30% during the run and my temp. got up to 82 C, with my side panel off; when the scan was done the gpu fans ramped up to normal level. I want to acknowledge this so it can be fixed for Pascal cards.

The OC
Scan failed again anyway. However, I won't run this feature in this state again.

Silent Scone@ASUS wrote:
Hi,

Hi I got the same problem with turbo rtx2060.

Hmmm I want to attach the dxdiag file but the manage attachment page always showing files invalid.

x_d wrote:

Hmmm I want to attach the dxdiag file but the manage attachment page always showing files invalid.[/Q
UOTE]

You have to move your saved .txt to zip file, and then upload.

Faspro64 wrote:
x_d wrote:

Hmmm I want to attach the dxdiag file but the manage attachment page always showing files invalid.[/Q
UOTE]

You have to move your saved .txt to zip file, and then upload.

Tried that but still file invalid

Does not work for me either.
Everything was fine at the beginning. I managed to run the scan a couple of times and suddenly no way to do it.

Do You think the new nvidia driver released recently might have something to do with that?

Any clue what to do?