cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU Tweak III

pharma
Level 9
For the past two years, we have been working closely with enthusiasts from all walks of the industry to define the next chapter in the GPU Tweak saga. That collective feedback has been carefully packaged into every layer of GPU Tweak III. At the forefront of the revamp, there’s a completely overhauled UI, automated profile loading for games and apps, and new ways to track vital metrics and stats. To bring GPU Tweak’s aging feature set and UI into the modern era, we felt we had to start from the ground up. This would allow us to create a more flexible foundation on which we could build up...

Latest Release: 2021-01-18
Known Issues:

The Nvidia GeForce Experience overlay and the GPU Tweak III OSD conflict with each other and can prevent games from running when both are enabled. It is recommended to only run either the GeForce Experience overlay or the GPU Tweak III OSD.

The CPU Usage field in the OSD may show incorrect values.

When multiple programs are in the same place, the layering of different GPU Tweak III windows (main screen, Monitor, Settings, and OC Scanner) may be inconsistent, so some elements may fall behind other programs while others are in front.

Frame Rate Limit requires any running games or programs to be restarted before taking effect. Currently this function only extends to 255 FPS.

OSD fonts in GPU Tweak III style only allow for Calibri and Calibri Bold adjustment. Full font adjustment will be added in a later release.

GPU-Z clock values do not update in real time. To update the clock values, close and reopen GPU-Z.

Mouse step size controls have not been implemented yet.

Not all hotkeys are completely implemented at the moment. Notably, the Timer is visible but not working.

Screenshots will always be saved to the default folder, not personally selected folders.

The Default display wallpaper is just a blank black background.

Wallpaper transparency has not been implemented yet.

Fahrenheit temperature settings only affect the Monitor, not the other parts of the interface.

Some interactions with the OSD may cause an error to appear referring to "mFinitialize Fail". This error does not affect operation.

Programs that have multiple different .exe files with the same names may not swap settings correctly and may use the wrong profiles. For now, set all related .exe files to the same settings for a smooth experience.

Game and application file names are not sorted properly in the Profile Connect window.

2021-01-18 Download and Bug reporting (url page bottom)
https://www.asus.com/campaign/GPU-Tweak-III/
153 REPLIES 153

Murph_9000
Level 14
GPU-Tweak-III V1.5.7.1 is on the support downloads page:

GPU-Tweak-III V1.5.7.1 For Windows 10/11 64-bit.
Version 1.5.7.1 68.72 MB
Updated GPU-Z DLL file to the latest version.
OSD: Now support iRacing.
Fixed: VF tuner settings are not applied correctly.
Fixed: When closing the World of Warcraft game while the OSD is turned on, an error message will pop up.

Direct download link: GPU-Tweak-III-v1571.zip

Edit: since we still don't have the dates on the download pages, the installer inside the ZIP is dated 23 December 2022.

WhiteR_HUN
Level 9

forum.jpg

Why is that? It shows processor usage incorrectly! Afterburner shows it well, GPU Tweak III shows wrong data! What is the solution? What is the problem?

WhiteR_HUN
Level 9

King! Love it! I want to patch the cpu display as soon as possible! A font would also be great to follow afterburner! 🙂

Erwin05
Level 10
i see the same problem with my GTX 1070.
Schermafbeelding 2023-03-26 193623.png

The problem is gpu tweak III. is in the program. MSI AFTERBURNER shows it well! Nvidia control panel shows well. Core Temp shows cpu usage well! gpu tweak III. shows bad data.

Erwin05
Level 10

I think this low cpu usage is a windows problem, because i also see low CPU usage on my intel ARC A770.

2023-03-31.png

msi afterburner shows good data! Then it's not a Windows problem!

I reported the low CPU usage to Intel and they say It's possible that the game you're playing isn't utilizing all of your CPU cores.

Intel Arc control shows low CPU usage with a Intel Arc A770 16GB card in BF 2042.

Asus GPU Tweak III shows low CPU usage with a Asus GTX 1070 card  in BF 2042.

And MSI Afterburner shows the correct CPU usage.

community.intel.com/t5/Intel-ARC-Graphics/When-pressing-Alt-O-it-shows-the-wrong-cpu-activity-for-my... 

i think gpu tweak III shows average usage of 13700k 40 cores! more than likely! The additional msi, nvidia and core temp show percentages of "used" cores. I think the dog is buried here!

Screenshot_20230411_083405_Twitch.jpg

 In my opinion, gpu tweak III shows average usage. Here is 12100f intel 4 core 100% usage. Look at what the gpu tweak shows! 😉 It must be resolved for the engineers so that the software shows only the used cpu cores. don't pay attention to inactive unused cores! Problem solved! 😄