cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU Tweak III

pharma
Level 9
For the past two years, we have been working closely with enthusiasts from all walks of the industry to define the next chapter in the GPU Tweak saga. That collective feedback has been carefully packaged into every layer of GPU Tweak III. At the forefront of the revamp, there’s a completely overhauled UI, automated profile loading for games and apps, and new ways to track vital metrics and stats. To bring GPU Tweak’s aging feature set and UI into the modern era, we felt we had to start from the ground up. This would allow us to create a more flexible foundation on which we could build up...

Latest Release: 2021-01-18
Known Issues:

The Nvidia GeForce Experience overlay and the GPU Tweak III OSD conflict with each other and can prevent games from running when both are enabled. It is recommended to only run either the GeForce Experience overlay or the GPU Tweak III OSD.

The CPU Usage field in the OSD may show incorrect values.

When multiple programs are in the same place, the layering of different GPU Tweak III windows (main screen, Monitor, Settings, and OC Scanner) may be inconsistent, so some elements may fall behind other programs while others are in front.

Frame Rate Limit requires any running games or programs to be restarted before taking effect. Currently this function only extends to 255 FPS.

OSD fonts in GPU Tweak III style only allow for Calibri and Calibri Bold adjustment. Full font adjustment will be added in a later release.

GPU-Z clock values do not update in real time. To update the clock values, close and reopen GPU-Z.

Mouse step size controls have not been implemented yet.

Not all hotkeys are completely implemented at the moment. Notably, the Timer is visible but not working.

Screenshots will always be saved to the default folder, not personally selected folders.

The Default display wallpaper is just a blank black background.

Wallpaper transparency has not been implemented yet.

Fahrenheit temperature settings only affect the Monitor, not the other parts of the interface.

Some interactions with the OSD may cause an error to appear referring to "mFinitialize Fail". This error does not affect operation.

Programs that have multiple different .exe files with the same names may not swap settings correctly and may use the wrong profiles. For now, set all related .exe files to the same settings for a smooth experience.

Game and application file names are not sorted properly in the Profile Connect window.

2021-01-18 Download and Bug reporting (url page bottom)
https://www.asus.com/campaign/GPU-Tweak-III/
153 REPLIES 153

iQyThradz3137i wrote:
I too have this problem when setting the profile to OC or silent it causes my refresh rate to drop back down to 60hz this is on the XG27AQ monitor.

Anyone have a fix?

Had the same behaviour with gpu tweak just after updating armoury crate. Same monitor too.

PWN3D_ wrote:
Had the same behaviour with gpu tweak just after updating armoury crate. Same monitor too.

Wish someone would respond to find out how to fix this or will it be fixed

Erwin05
Level 10
New version 1.5.3.1 on the download site.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/GPUTweak%20II/HelpDesk_download/

New after 1.5.2.5:

11. Fixed bug: ProfilingEngineEXE.exe error occurs when the program starts.

Erwin05 wrote:
New version 1.5.3.1 on the download site.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/GPUTweak%20II/HelpDesk_download/

New after 1.5.2.5:

11. Fixed bug: ProfilingEngineEXE.exe error occurs when the program starts.

Does GPUTweakIII V1.5.3.1 is beta, or stable? Don't understand, in the GPU tweak page, there is still nothing, so i can't really tell, i just seen on my gpu page on the download section, this new version popped up, and there was only the stable 1.5.0.0 version listed there, if they added, i guess it should be a stable version, or they would specif on description.
Can anyone clarify or know if it's BETA or Stable please?

Stiel83 wrote:
Can anyone clarify or know if it's BETA or Stable please?

In theory, stuff on the support downloads pages should always be stable unless it's labelled as beta there. It's kinda irrelevant, however, as 1.5.0.0 has known bugs that are fixed in 1.5.3.1. 1.5.0.0 wasn't called a beta, but it's also not something I would describe as "stable", and 1.5.3.1 seems at least as good (probably much better) to me.

bass_junkie_xl
Level 11
thanks bud link works i d/l works
Rig # 1 - 14900Ks SP-118 | 87 MC @ 6.0 GHZ | 5.2 R | 4.7 E | DDR5 48GB @ 8,600 c36 | Strix RTX 4090 | PG27AQN 1440P 27" 360 Hz G-Sync ULMB 2

Rig # 2 - 14900K-SP-120 | 89 MC @ 5.9 GHZ | 5.2 R | 4.7 E | DDR4 32GB @ 4,300 c15 | Strix RTX 3080 | Aoc 1080P 25" 240 Hz G-Sync

Max2014
Level 7
Anyone tried the V/f ? Well, I tried undervolting with GPU Tweak III 1.5.3.1
What annoys me is when I press Apply other points in the curve moves weird, even if i dont make actually a change.

I kept doing that until curve started to form a line on lower voltages increasing frequency. Then It crashed and Reboot lol

Updated to 1.5.3.1. Did clean install. Still thinks that my strix 1080TI OC wants to go to the moon with 11k MHZ on memory.

Hello All,

I have Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti OC Edition 11GB. Like the title states, when I was using GPU Tweak III 1.5.1.3 Beta I was able to OC my card to:

GPU Boost Clock: +190
Memory Clock: +1050
Power Target: +25 (125%)
GPU Voltage: +100%
GPU Temp Target +4 (88°C)
Frame Rate Target: 144 FPS

Now with new v1.5.3.1
GPU Boost Clock: +140 (Anything over and Dota 2 crashes)
All other parameters same as above

Based on monitoring it seems like the issue is with GPU Voltage mostly staying at 1050mV and occasionaly going above that. So basically everything setting is same with lower OC. I have filled a bug feedback. Anyone having same issues?:(

Chinoka
Level 9
Hi, iTunes cause the entire OS to freeze on Windows 11 when using GPU-Tweak-III, this issue is gone when I close GPU-Tweak-III via Task Manager. This does not occur with GPU-Tweak-II.

Any thoughts?