cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU Tweak III

pharma
Level 9
For the past two years, we have been working closely with enthusiasts from all walks of the industry to define the next chapter in the GPU Tweak saga. That collective feedback has been carefully packaged into every layer of GPU Tweak III. At the forefront of the revamp, there’s a completely overhauled UI, automated profile loading for games and apps, and new ways to track vital metrics and stats. To bring GPU Tweak’s aging feature set and UI into the modern era, we felt we had to start from the ground up. This would allow us to create a more flexible foundation on which we could build up...

Latest Release: 2021-01-18
Known Issues:

The Nvidia GeForce Experience overlay and the GPU Tweak III OSD conflict with each other and can prevent games from running when both are enabled. It is recommended to only run either the GeForce Experience overlay or the GPU Tweak III OSD.

The CPU Usage field in the OSD may show incorrect values.

When multiple programs are in the same place, the layering of different GPU Tweak III windows (main screen, Monitor, Settings, and OC Scanner) may be inconsistent, so some elements may fall behind other programs while others are in front.

Frame Rate Limit requires any running games or programs to be restarted before taking effect. Currently this function only extends to 255 FPS.

OSD fonts in GPU Tweak III style only allow for Calibri and Calibri Bold adjustment. Full font adjustment will be added in a later release.

GPU-Z clock values do not update in real time. To update the clock values, close and reopen GPU-Z.

Mouse step size controls have not been implemented yet.

Not all hotkeys are completely implemented at the moment. Notably, the Timer is visible but not working.

Screenshots will always be saved to the default folder, not personally selected folders.

The Default display wallpaper is just a blank black background.

Wallpaper transparency has not been implemented yet.

Fahrenheit temperature settings only affect the Monitor, not the other parts of the interface.

Some interactions with the OSD may cause an error to appear referring to "mFinitialize Fail". This error does not affect operation.

Programs that have multiple different .exe files with the same names may not swap settings correctly and may use the wrong profiles. For now, set all related .exe files to the same settings for a smooth experience.

Game and application file names are not sorted properly in the Profile Connect window.

2021-01-18 Download and Bug reporting (url page bottom)
https://www.asus.com/campaign/GPU-Tweak-III/
153 REPLIES 153

Keerah
Level 8
Well, Asus, I believed you again, but it's unusable. After reconnecting my displays to another card GPU Tweak resets all my settings completely on every app restart. Current card settings aren't updated when switching between cards and they reflect some default values until I reapply my preset. The second fan curve of rtx 3080 is collapsed and not editable.
I am sorry, but this is a crappy job! Back to Afterburner, I shall never look back, good bye!

Erwin05
Level 10
I see screen flikkering with my GTX760-DC2 on windows 10 21H2 coming from GT3 i reported it on discord.com with a log file.

Is there any ETA when it will be out of BETA? It seems that a year has passed and no new information!

guys, i don't know why but the program keeps closing while I am playing. I tried a clean install but didn't fix the problem

Erwin05
Level 10
Will there be a list on what video cards will be supported by GT3?

Erwin05 wrote:
Will there be a list on what video cards will be supported by GT3?

99% GeForce 10 series and up for NVIDIA, while RX 500 series and up for AMD

MachinaEx
Level 9
After installing the officially released build ASUS GPU Tweak III an old problem has again appeared! It seems that the GPU Tweak III resets my max framerate in NVIDIA control panel settings to off when launching the program. Sure I can force it through GPU Tweak III both as I know the control panel is better for this things then a 3party software. I hope that in the next release this is going to be fixed...

P.S: It seems it is not a bug! Both GPU Tweak III and NVIDIA Control panel are linked together, so when you cap your framerate in GPU tweak in control panel the framerate is also capped, this is a good thing! 🙂

katlani
Level 9
are we certain this is in final stage?
i think it is under some stable beta release, but not actually released, as I dont see it propagated under any video card page.

katlani wrote:
are we certain this is in final stage?
i think it is under some stable beta release, but not actually released, as I dont see it propagated under any video card page.

Hello,

The product was launched last week. Please see here: https://www.asus.com/campaign/GPU-Tweak-III/
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Silent Scone@ROG wrote:
Hello,

The product was launched last week. Please see here: https://www.asus.com/campaign/GPU-Tweak-III/

Thanks Silent.

Do you know why isn't it being propagated through the video cards support pages, then?
It is still only mentioning GPU TweakII there.