Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU TWEAK II ver1.3.6.0 is out.

Erwin05
Level 10
Info:

1. Update GPU-Z.
2. Fix display errors in professional mode.
3. Improve system stability
37 REPLIES 37

meankeys wrote:
I always use professional mode but still dont see the button. I am using windows 10 64. On my win 7 install I dont see any over lay labeling.

Here's my screenshot of v 1.3.6.0, i'm using Win 7 x64bit. It should be there...:

Try a reinstall might repair.
Asus Dual RX480 O4G - Core i5 3570K - P8Z77-V LE PLUS - (still on 2019)

Erwin05
Level 10
Gpu tweak doesnt start with a cold boot when i turn my pc on i have to click on the desktop icon to start it.

But do i reboot my pc gpu tweak does start normal.

Bahz
Level 12
We're going to use this as the official thread for testing feedback for v1.3.6.0, if you have tested this version and have discovered any bugs, please report it here. Thank you all for your help.

Edit:
Also has anyone tried the Fan Connect feature? Any issues with fan control on the GPU or EXT Fans?

lopezoa
Level 7
The "Always 3D Clock" option doesn't show for me in windows 10 Pro. Additionally, most of the times I launch the program, I get the blank screen issues with he contextual menu. Here is a screenshot of my GPUTweak II:
Finally, after installing my 2 Asus GTX 1080 Strix cards, I lost full functionality of AISuite III. Even after being sent a release candidate for AISUite which fixes "Vender.DLL" issues, choosing fans and getting the correct RPM readings on their headers simply do not work (except for the CPU fan headers).
I have tried uninstalling, using the AIsuite cleaner in safe mode, reinstalling, running the "fan tuning" option, resetting the CMOS, Qfan tuning in Bios, reinstalling Bios and all to no avail.
This is really aggravating, specially after spending well over $1400 on two Asus GTX 1080 Strix cards. There has to be someone here with the expertise to assist in resolving this issue since this is the result of having the Strix cards install in my computer rig. All my PWM fans showed up fine in AISuite III before and I was able to select the fan location. In fact, if I uninstall the AISuite II release candidate and install the current version for my motherboard, I get all my fan functionality back but I go back to contextual menu (left click) errors or "blank menus" slow downs and the "vender.dll" error. PLEASE HELP!

Specs:
Asus Z97 Formula VII Motherboard
4790K processor
32GB Patriot Viper RAM at 2133hz
Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Asus GTX 1080 Strix in SLI Configuration
Latest GPUTweakII Installed (version 1.3.6.0)
AISuite III Release Candidate (version 1.01.50)

danone77
Level 7
Hi,testet on GTX Titan X (Maxw.) ,all working,only dont Start Auto!This Version give me all +/-20 on OC/Gaming/Silent....,

Hello some things that might be bugs with the Software:
1. Can't install it on Windows 10 without setting the compatibility mode to "Windows 8"
2. I tried to set the fans of my STRIX 1080 OC, since they are running at 100% all the time, GPU Tweak still reads 0% Fan speed and it happily ignores the 0 dB setting or anything I try to set it to manualy. I know this could be an error in my Hardware or a follow up bug because of the compatibility mode or none of the two

lopezoa
Level 7
Another user here also stated:
"The "vender.dll" error is gone but now all fans are not ok. Many fan settings (Fan Xpert) can not be edited like fan positions and just smart mode can be selected and fans are not setting max and min fan speed.
The FanCalibrationData.xml gets no new data from Fan Xpert just cpu data gets updated. Hope it can be fixed will wait for a better rc version hope soon out."

I cant believe that ASUS reps are not looking into it, particularly for Z97 ROG MB owners. Come on Asus, step up your game and resolve this issue!

Bahz
Level 12
Thanks for all the testing feedback, I'll be messaging you each individually to collect additional information for our software team.

Vram not showing correct reading on strix GTX 980 Ti 11% while playing doom on nightmare settings while GPU-z showing around 4000Mb in use

meankeys
Level 13
Fresh install win 7 pro

Do you need to have java or Net framework installed for GPU Tweak to work properly?