cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GameFirst 6 and PunkBuster problem

MadRain
Level 7
Hello there
I know that the program antycheaters like PunkBuster is almost dead, but when I run GameFirst and play Battlefield 4, after 5-10 minutes I am kicked from the server by punkbuster with an error RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program / Driver [130827], or someone with that met? I tried to reinstall PB, but it did not help, looking at services, PnkBstr B should start, but it does not, could ASUS do some updates for this? because with GameFisrt really hitreg in BFie is nice.
Regards
3 REPLIES 3

grtessman
Level 7
I have this same problem. Seems like they haven't addressed it and I have to close it.

Another software sold with my Asus board that is dead and useless.

MadRain wrote:
Hello there
I know that the program antycheaters like PunkBuster is almost dead, but when I run GameFirst and play Battlefield 4, after 5-10 minutes I am kicked from the server by punkbuster with an error RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program / Driver [130827], or someone with that met? I tried to reinstall PB, but it did not help, looking at services, PnkBstr B should start, but it does not, could ASUS do some updates for this? because with GameFisrt really hitreg in BFie is nice.
Regards

Gonzax
Level 7

Hi bro .you can fix this problem? I have the same problem . Whit gamefirst the hit is wonderful

Murph_9000
Level 14

This is something that the anti-cheat developers and game developers need to fix.  It's not a defect in the ASUS software.  The anti-cheat is either intentionally blacklisting network performance tools like GameFirst, or is too dumb to correctly identify / categorise it.  Either way, the problem is the anti-cheat software.