cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G.skill Tridenz Z 3200 CL16 does not sync Properly in Asus AURA

kadabriel
Level 7
I have tried everything, I am on a X470-F MOBO and have 4x8GB trident Z 3200 CL16
and g.skill syncs my RAM up perfectly but AURA Sync Keeps my RAM perfectly out of sync.
Any ideas?? I would appreciate help form u awsoome people.
Am I the only one with this issue?
AURA Software:
G.Skill software:
18 REPLIES 18

g_rowell wrote:
Image of my system with Trident Z RGB

Thanks for the pic, but how do they look in Rainbow mode color cycle?

g_rowell
Level 7
it works but its a colour assault on you eyes

g_rowell wrote:
it works but its a colour assault on you eyes

Nice rig!
and thanks, it looks as if you have the same problem.

kadabriel wrote:
Nice rig!
and thanks, it looks as if you have the same problem.

I don't see any issue from my side not sure what issue you think seeing a the only real issue I have is how clunky the Asus Aura Software fades from the different colours in Rainbow and at the ASUS ROG Balteus in all modes .

remember the trident ram has 5 led per Ram stick so in rainbow it will start at the first and scan all the way to the end

DIM 1 DIM 2 DIM 3 DIM 4
LED Dram_1-1 Dram_2-1 Dram_3-1 Dram_4-1
LED Dram_1-2 Dram_2-2 Dram_3-2 Dram_4-2
LED Dram_1-3 Dram_2-3 Dram_3-3 Dram_4-3
LED Dram_1-4 Dram_2-4 Dram_3-4 Dram_4-4
LED Dram_1-5 Dram_2-5 Dram_3-5 Dram_4-5

I just checked Rainbow and Color Cycle modes and my G.Skill TridentZ ram synchs perfectly with the RGB strips I have connected to my Strix B450-F RGB headers.

It's not that is just don't sync properly, when the g.skill Ram is liked to Aura, all my lights get choppy/Laggy. still no solutions to this problem? I just spent 1800 dollars more on RTX 2080 and a 32" rog screen. is it the mainboard maybe. should I switch up to Intel?

kadabriel wrote:
It's not that is just don't sync properly, when the g.skill Ram is liked to Aura, all my lights get choppy/Laggy. still no solutions to this problem? I just spent 1800 dollars more on RTX 2080 and a 32" rog screen. is it the mainboard maybe. should I switch up to Intel?

Same exact laggy/choppy problem on intel. Aura is just poop :s

I have similar issue.

When using flash and dash or comet, animation is laggy/choppy and cuts off. I'm running my stuff in this order

• Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPY

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
copy that. taking notes and i have 2 cases also . sadly I try to get ones for my test. but i have to wait more time.
Learn, Play Enjoy!