cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMPTY TABS Armoury Crate B360-F Gaming

Al3xG
Level 9
This software still does not work for me. It passed over an year since i tried to reinstall it time by time but tabs still empty. No update progress at all. My devices tabs just empty. It doesn't load anything but crate detects devices and aura tab works fine! When i finally able to use it? This SW is pure nightmare. 865318653286533
14 REPLIES 14

NeoPlex wrote:
Yeah I know... if I have old aura then armoury not working at all... but now Armoury is not working anyway because of this bug. Asus doesnt have QA or.. ? This update shouldnt be released at all

They simply don't care about anything. No any representative here. Sometimes I doubt that they even read their own forum...

NeoPlex
Level 7
I remember times when Aura lighting was a new program, it was buggy as hell... but developers sometimes have responsed in this forum. So I hope they will fix it ASAP. I'll keep eye on this topic.. if you will found some news please let us know here 🙂

Al3xG
Level 9
It seems they've fixed it. After PC was started the Crate silently self updated the lite Service and Aura Sync immediately back to normal state. Now i need to think how to restrict internet connection to all crate services to not that happen again.

NeoPlex
Level 7
thanks... I can confirm that issue was fixed. You can use Firewall restriction, but it is problematic because some updates you want and some don't want for example this Aura.

Al3xG
Level 9
I'm a retard and nobody give me the link to Armory Crate thread i did not know about. Even MasterC is answering there. Here is the link if someone don't know about. https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?311-Armoury-Crate