cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual intelligent processors 5 is no detecting my GPU after updating Ai3 ver 3.00.13

gabrielgc75
Level 7
My video card is ROG-STRIX-GTX1080-A8G and my MB ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING. before Windows 10 update KB4056892 everything was ok, then after that I had problems with gpu tweak 2 and ai3. So I search the forum and Installed the AI 3 suite beta 3.00.10 and everything was ok again.

But yesterday I saw the AI suite 3 3.00.13 and I installed it and after that dual intelligent processors 5 is no detecting my gpu, i uninstalled and return back to the beta and neither, I unstillade also gpu tweak and installed again an no way.

For me is very important to have the gpu detected there becauses I also configure the chassis fans with the gpu temperature.

Why is no detecticing my gpu the dual intelligent processors, i uninstalled both gpu tweak and ai3, deleted their folders and installed again and same problem. Now I can not see my gpu in AI3 neither with the beta 3.00.10 nor the released 3.00.13 (january 16th 2018)

How can I add my gpu again to the ai3?

Thank you!
8 REPLIES 8

metalgrin
Level 7
Same problem here on Maximus IX Formula.

I have same problem on my strix x370-f

There are no driver for the Amd SMbus. Need it to see temps

PC start to shot down when gaming.

I use AI3 cleaner, ccleaner, delete all asus entries in the registry and nothing works.
Finally I found a windows restoring point for last week and now it is working with the AI3 beta 3.00.10

hmm still dont work for me. ai and qfan dont detect gpu

Tammraven wrote:
hmm still dont work for me. ai and qfan dont detect gpu

Did you try to recover windows to a point before you made the update, for me was the only solution. In that point I was using de ai beta 3.00.10

Hi Gabriel

I cant beacuse i installed Windows the day the patch came. its a new pc so i installed windows during the patch so cant go back. But maby i need to reinstall windows and try fresh

I heve this same situation...
After installing AiSuite 3.00.13 the gpu is mo more aviable in aisuite...
Removing and reinstalling program do not makes any changes...
I have Maximus VII Formula with Strix GTX 1080

onyxx wrote:
I heve this same situation...
After installing AiSuite 3.00.13 the gpu is mo more aviable in aisuite...
Removing and reinstalling program do not makes any changes...
I have Maximus VII Formula with Strix GTX 1080

If you contact Asus Tech support they will not give you a solution, it was my case, they just recommend you to reinstall windows or look for a restore point before the update. I did a restore and it worked , but with the beta 3.00.10