Most of the other effects work fine,
All software is up to date including bios,
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Aura Sync to no avail,
My hardware is:
Prime Z370a
Ryujin 360
Gskill 32Gb Trident Z RGB

Have you solved it?

I have the exact same issue, it seems the latest version of armoury crate broke it for me. I used to always use flash and dash, now with that on all LEDs are turned off.

AjaxBU wrote:
I have the exact same issue, it seems the latest version of armoury crate broke it for me. I used to always use flash and dash, now with that on all LEDs are turned off.

Can you please post a screenshot where you find it in armoury crate, because it s not even in my list of basic effects?!?!?! Also if you install/downgrade 1.0.7.71 Aura sync then it's working through aura sync BUT then you get the message from armoury crate that it s not updated so crate doesn't open at all! So previous version of armoury crate worked fine? Which was it? And whats new in the updated one? The aura creator?

P.s. EDIT: If I found it correctly previous version was 2.7.8.0 , so do you possibly have it so as to share with me to test it please?

same here bro the latest update of armory crate broke the aura sync idk what to do

Lowlif3
Level 7
I Have a ROG Maximus XI Code and any of the lighting effects that use gradient colors such as Rainbow or Comet cant have the colors changed on the addressable strips, Ram, Motherboard,or the GPU that I have connected they all stay at the default rainbow color. This started happening on its own without Aura being updated and I have tried older versions of it too. The other effects that have a single color all work but all that have multiple colors don't work.