cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Get Sonic Studio Working Correctly

Knobbins
Level 7
So I am trying to reinstall Sonic Studio. It was working when I first got the laptop but died soon after. Whenever I try and install it it will act like it is working, It will open the sonic studio window and everything but it never actually effects the sound levels. According to the support page at https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1037019/ you need the Nahimic Component Driver but that is not available on the drivers page for my Rog Strix GL503VD. I just need the links to a working version of Realtek/SS3/Nahimic so that I can get my sound working properly. If anyone has these links please lend a hand.
3 REPLIES 3

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/TUF NB) from my UAD notebooks drivers thread.

Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process with cleanup step, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

Note (in order to choose correctly the install/update process to use) : You have a ASUS ROG SS3 notebook.

BLESS YOU KIND PERSON. It finally works. After trying so many different ways to get it installed it finally works. You rock so much.

Knobbins wrote:
BLESS YOU KIND PERSON. It finally works. After trying so many different ways to get it installed it finally works. You rock so much.

You're welcome 😉