cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't open asio.sys AI Suit 3. VI GENE

liorg19
Level 7
I own an Asus VI GENE motherboard, and i just downloaded an anti cheat program from " https://www.faceit.com/ " for a Counter strike game.
and ever since it cause this problem AI Suit 3.
"Can't open asio.sys"

Faceit Team response is:

" This driver contains a known security vulnerability and is not needed for your PC to work. Did you try to restart your PC?

Please read our support article about this issue:

https://support.faceit.com/hc/en-us/articles/207354370-Having-issues-with-our-anti-cheat-client-

FACEIT Anti-Cheat is blocking certain drivers that contain known security vulnerabilities. Some may be installed by hardware monitoring/control software (Motherboard, GPU, ...). We cannot support these drivers as they are commonly exploited by cheats and malicious software. We recommend removing these drivers from your machine in order to keep it secure.

If you need the software being blocked, please make sure you update it to the latest version. If there is no newer version available, please contact the developer of the software or replace it by another which provides the same functionality.

If you are unable to launch the Anti-Cheat due to a "Forbidden driver" error, this should be fixed after restarting your PC. "

anyway to fix this?

and can someone add the AI Suit to the drivers available to download under 'VI GENE Drivers' online? i always find myself going back to the cd. and im not sure its even being updated.

Many thanks
1 REPLY 1

Crasje
Level 12
Did you ever solve this? If so, can you share?

Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W ATX
Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme
Intel Core i9-12.900k
ROG Ryujin 360
Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum RGB 2x32GB 5600Mhz
Samsung 980 PRO 2TB M.2 SSD (2x)
Seagate Firecuda 1TB
ROG RTX3080-O10G-Gaming
Monitor 1: ROG STRIX XG349C
Monitor 2: Samsung HDTV T27D590
ROG Claymore
ROG Spatha X