Did someone find a way to fix this issue? I literally tried everything.
1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
MAXIMUS XI GENE - 1401 BIOS VERSION
2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
ROG STRIX GTX 1080Ti (NZXT X52 with CAM v4.3.1 installed)
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already.
5. Do you have Aura for Graphics Cards installed also. (Please uninstall)
I didnt know that this even exist.
6. Windows Edition, Version, and OS build.
Windows 10 PRO , Version 1903, Build 18362.529
7. If the same issue was present in the previous version(s).
Same for all three versions available for download. .66, .71 and .79
8. State clearly the issue(s) you are experiencing.
After installing and reboot I get popup window:https://prnt.sc/r12h1t