cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA Version 1.07.36 released 4/4 Unable to launch, "App blocked by Administrator"

spacey67
Level 7
Windows User Account Controls prevents opening the latest version of AURA released April 4th, 1.07.36. Upon uninstalling old version and reinstalling new version and a restart, attempting to open the AURA icon results in WUA displaying a Red "Application blocked by your administrator" despite me being the administrator ironically. I even went to the security permissions for the app and gave myself Full control and it still displays the message. Just an FYI Asus should address this ASAP.
44 REPLIES 44

Raja@ASUS wrote:
The article linked in this thread states that some software is still being updated:

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?110386-Info-ASUS-Certificate-Maintenance-Advisory

simply put i have to wait? while you're here i want to suggest a sdk, the screen is highly limited by software you can't do anything with it no music integration like ique nothing just either a very low resolution gif or temp monitoring i want more out of that screen

ZZCOOL wrote:
simply put i have to wait? while you're here i want to suggest a sdk, the screen is highly limited by software you can't do anything with it no music integration like ique nothing just either a very low resolution gif or temp monitoring i want more out of that screen

Yep. Need to wait. You can contact ASUS support also, might help expedite things.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
let me test these new version pass next week since i have to make something first and since the next windows is coming soon i will these the last 3 apps before jumping
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Gofran
Level 8
ok i have also had some issue with aura to get it to work things to try reflash bios or reinstall it and let it on the most setting on default and try it again for me it helped by just reinstalling windows 10 and first step is UAC Al the way down before downloading any drivers or installing them but for a friend it was only by reinstalling bios

HisEvilness
Level 7
Had the same problem, use Revo uninstaller to remove the program and reboot, then reinstall.