cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA v1.05.27 [Report all issues in this thread]

AkaNe0
Level 10
A new version of AURA software is now available.

DOWNLOAD AURA V1.05.27

Read the FAQ

Changelog for v1.05.27:

• Corsair memory kit "CMR" 2x8GB are now detected
  • Fix stability issues
  • Fix occasional high CPU loading issues
  • Adjust effects settings
  • Fix issue with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
  • Add support for Fusion 500 Headset

Side note
->For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled
-> For Corsair Memory, due to hardware compatibility limitation, the Breathe and Color Cycle effect do not light on.
-> For the addressable LED, the limit is set at 60 LEDs. We are working on increasing this limit for future version.

Having issues?
Before reporting, make sure to follow the below steps:
-> Have the latest BIOS for your motherboard.
-> Have the latest drivers and firmware installed for all your AURA Sync products.
-> Uninstall previous version of AURA through the Control Panel and reboot your system.

Problem with installing Aura, follow those steps:
1. Run Aura Cleaner tool available here
2. Uninstall Aura through the control panel
3. Shut down your computer completely (from the PSU / power plug).
4. Download the latest version of AURA available.
5. Unzip the zip file, right click on the “Setup” and under Properties\Compatibility, select “Run as administrator”. Apply and close Properties window.
6. Run "Setup" and reboot your system.

To report an issue

Please provide a detail description of your problem and your system specs, including:
Motherboard:
BIOS version:
Processor:
Memory kit:
Graphics card:
Mouse:
Keyboard:
Cooling solution:
Aura version:
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
80 REPLIES 80

Brighttail wrote:
Motherboard lost?
yes from the aura INTERFACE

Hi, I want to report... a bug maybe?
When I open AURA, noticed that I don't have the interface full loaded. I attach an image to see my problem. The green background is my wallpaper.

Thank you.

EDIT:
My specs:
Windows 10 Pro x64
Asus Z170 Pro Gaming/AURA
Asus RX 480 8GB
Latest driver GPU and BIOS MOBO. Latest version of AURA.

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
Once you launched AURA, does the motherboard logo and strips appeared in the software? Or the screen look similar to what you had in 1.05.25?

Could you provide a screenshot of your BIOS - Main tab and also your OS build version.

The screen is similar to 1.05.25 - only the RAM is displayed.

My OS Build is 16299.98. Below is a screenshot of my BIOS.

Thanks for looking into the issue.

JustinThyme
Level 13
Not operational on X299
I was optimistic when I launched it and saw the MOBO listed again, then it locked slam up. All sections set to random static and have to use task manager to even close it.
Uninstalling......

Edit:
Gee thanks!!!!
RGB 1 is now dead
RGB2 is stuck in green
backplane is dead
armor and I/O shield are red
ROG logo under CPU and ROG EYE are dead

So to cap it off, Green on RGB 2 and red on I/O and armor.....everything else is DEAD!!
Yes its unintalled,
Yes powered down, turned off PSU for 5 minutes then back up.

If I ever get it working to default again hell will freeze over before I install AURA again:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Motherboard: RVIE
BIOS version: 1004
Processor: 7900X
Memory kit: Corsair CMD64GX4M8X3800C19
Graphics card: Strix 1080Ti OC x2 in SLI (no RGB EK blocks installed
Mouse: Spatha
Keyboard: Claymore core
Cooling solution: EK monoblock on RGB1
Aura version: v1.05.27

Not in list
ASUS HB SLI block on RGB2 with Bitfenix 60CM strip

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Flint018
Level 7
Hi
I was really excited about this update. i thought it'll fix my previous problem but it is still the same.

the problem is somewhat ALL AURA EFFECT w/ Gradient settings suddenly will stop AURA from working while Playing GAMES. ill be stuck in the present colour from where it stopped. after that i tried to re-apply the settings, the mouse wont respond to re-application of settings. this happens sometimes on color cycle but most of the time on settings with gradient effects.

ADDITION: I noticed that when i removed the mouse from AURA sync, everything works fine.

Motherboard: z270f strix gaming mobo
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 1009, 23/07/2017
Processor: i7 7700k
Memory kit: 4x g.skill tridentz RGB
Graphics card: RX 580 strix 8gb TOP
Mouse: ROG Pugio
Keyboard: Rog Claymore
Cooling solution: Coolermaster 120mm RGB AURA
Aura version: aura v1.05.27
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 1009, 23/07/2017

I found a problem with 2x8GB Corsair memory and conflict between ASUS Aura and Corsair LINK Service.

When Corsair Link Service is running then animation is laggy.
I reported this in that post (click).
Now I have culprit.
When Corsair Link service process is killed and AURA restarted then everything is normal.

Hi

I thought i'd just put in a reply..

I followed all of the instructions on uninstalling, cleaning, switching off the power supply for ten minutes etc.. I installed the new version and rebooted. It all went smoothly, and Aura seems to be working fine at the moment. The light modes comet/flash and dash/glowing yoyo all seem to be working much better too.

The only problem I have, is that no physical icon shows up in the task bar. If you click the 'desktop' button on windows 10, Aura disappears from sight. The only way to get it back is by maximizing or minimizing another app that is open - then Aura appears again. It used to show an icon in the notification area, but as you can see from the screenshot, it's not there.

https://prnt.sc/hh0rmp

Possibly spoke too soon! LightingService is taking up a constant 5% CPU

So I tried it again with 1004 BIOS and I was able to get it partially working.

I have two tabs at the top, motherboard and LED strip (which is my Monoblock).

I can "sync" them both and get most of everything working like wave, breathing and such, but if I try a static colour like white, the motherboard will turn that colour but the Monoblock will not.

I also CANNOT just click on the motherboard tab to create an effect just for that unless i turn off sync. Unfortunately then I have to set every zone of the motherboard individually as I still cannot click on the motherboard tab to set the whole motherboard to one effect. Basically either i have to sync the whole motherboard to the monoblock using sync or I have to turn sync off and do every zone individually. 😞
Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHz

MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p / Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD

Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Chakram

Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

I need elmur
maximus ix hero no light at all
hi i have maximums ix hero
my aura wont open eny more after i install the wrong rgb strip its stuk to green light on rgb strip and the motherboard its self goz no light its like black i dont realy know i cant see eny light in main and the aura software wont open
they mange to make some thing to reset the rgb on the corsair vi plz make some thing
I did even a clean install windown 10 and all asus drivers i tryed everything i get this eror no rgb dvice found or unable to obtain the aura plz enable system information
Its lock like aura save to my bios and i flash the bios agine but noting happen
I need something to factory reset the motherboard or aura it self with a cmd app like that one they build for Corsair vi
I need elmur app for ix hero

Same problem as v1.05.25. Wouldn't recognize my motherboard until I unblocked the zip and then ran as administrator (was getting the "Can't open AsIO.sys !!! ( 2 )' error).

Motherboard: Z370-E
BIOS version: 0430
Processor: 8700k
Graphics card: Strix 1080 A8G
Aura version: 1.05.27