cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA v1.05.27 [Report all issues in this thread]

AkaNe0
Level 10
A new version of AURA software is now available.

DOWNLOAD AURA V1.05.27

Read the FAQ

Changelog for v1.05.27:

• Corsair memory kit "CMR" 2x8GB are now detected
  • Fix stability issues
  • Fix occasional high CPU loading issues
  • Adjust effects settings
  • Fix issue with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
  • Add support for Fusion 500 Headset

Side note
->For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled
-> For Corsair Memory, due to hardware compatibility limitation, the Breathe and Color Cycle effect do not light on.
-> For the addressable LED, the limit is set at 60 LEDs. We are working on increasing this limit for future version.

Having issues?
Before reporting, make sure to follow the below steps:
-> Have the latest BIOS for your motherboard.
-> Have the latest drivers and firmware installed for all your AURA Sync products.
-> Uninstall previous version of AURA through the Control Panel and reboot your system.

Problem with installing Aura, follow those steps:
1. Run Aura Cleaner tool available here
2. Uninstall Aura through the control panel
3. Shut down your computer completely (from the PSU / power plug).
4. Download the latest version of AURA available.
5. Unzip the zip file, right click on the “Setup” and under Properties\Compatibility, select “Run as administrator”. Apply and close Properties window.
6. Run "Setup" and reboot your system.

To report an issue

Please provide a detail description of your problem and your system specs, including:
Motherboard:
BIOS version:
Processor:
Memory kit:
Graphics card:
Mouse:
Keyboard:
Cooling solution:
Aura version:
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
80 REPLIES 80

Latest Aura seem to a fixed the wave effect but the Rainbow effect as previously mentioned still freezes after some time.

X99 Strix Gaming (latest Bios), 1060 Strix 6go, 4 sticks of GSkill Trident Z RGB (4x8go), Gladius 2 (latest firmware).
Windows 10 LTSB x64.

namoi wrote:
Latest Aura seem to a fixed the wave effect but the Rainbow effect as previously mentioned still freezes after some time.

X99 Strix Gaming (latest Bios), 1060 Strix 6go, 4 sticks of GSkill Trident Z RGB (4x8go), Gladius 2 (latest firmware).
Windows 10 LTSB x64.

Hi

I have the same issue, i realised that when you unsync the mouse, this problem wont happen. i think theres something wrong with syncing ROG mouse thru AURA sync.

Flint018 wrote:
Hi

I have the same issue, i realised that when you unsync the mouse, this problem wont happen. i think theres something wrong with syncing ROG mouse thru AURA sync.
I upgraded Armoury to .23 (among other things but probably unrelated) since. I thought i had the latest release as .22 is the latest on my x99 support page.
I didn't had any freezes since but i didn't use the pc a lot.
Today i will check if stay unfrozen all day.

EDIT:

Sadly it was a false hope. It seems the more stress you put on the system the quicker the bug appears (i was working on my machine this time)
Nonetheless the bug was different that the one i had with Armoury .22 (but seems indeed always related to the Gladius 2).
Instead of frozing the mobo leds and GPU switched back to default breating mode. The Trident Z froze as always, the mouse too and also the Claymore).

So back to square one.

i tried every thing in this site asus.com install new os clear coms install unstall aura for a million time whit many cleaner app and aura cleaner
my maximums ix hero wont light up no matter what i do this version aura sey thers no aura hardware and it cant fine eney thing
the old version it showing may ram like 14 ram slot in aura and i dont have eny rgb ram
everithing was fine until i connet the deepcool rgb 380 and no light is working now
plz help me i need some cmd app to reset the aura to factory

hey 2 days now..the problem is fixed...thanks asus...i keep forward if something bad happen again

After installing win 10 fall edition my pc started to crash randomly. The Aura was 1.05.25. I uninstalled the Aura and no crash anymore. Yesterday I installed the 1.05.27 version which had lots of bugs so I uninstalled it too. So my question is that is pc crashing after fall update with aura a known issue?
Cpu: 7820x
MB: Asus prime deluxe
Ram: Gskill RGB 16Gb
VGA:Asus strix 1080ti

after 2 days working....motherboard lost from aura ui

eviqine wrote:
after 2 days working....motherboard lost from aura ui

Motherboard lost?
Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHz

MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p / Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD

Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Chakram

Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

Brighttail wrote:
Motherboard lost?

I'm thinking he is referring to when AURA is launched there is no mother board listed. I had that with 1.05.25

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
I'm thinking he is referring to when AURA is launched there is no mother board listed. I had that with 1.05.25

Ah. Honestly I'm getting a little tired of Unicorn Vomit but what else can I do? I gave it a shot, it got buggy and I refuse take the chance to have to tear my machine/motherboard apart just for some LEDs. That being said, I did develop a minor leak from one of my lower radiators. It is about 4 years old so I ordered a new one to replace it. Thankfully the leak is currently just a little bit of beading where the fitting screws into the rad, but it is the second fitting I have tried there so I don't think it is the fitting anymore. The good thing is that it is on the GPU loop which is 10x easier to drain/fill, plus I need to move the GPU back up to slot #1 to get the full x16 speed. I was silly and put it in slot #3 with the hyper in slot #1. Then I got the 900p and forgot that adding that drops slot three down to x8. 😞
Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHz

MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p / Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD

Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Chakram

Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop