A new version of AURA software is now available. DOWNLOAD AURA V1.05.27Read the FAQChangelog for v1.05.27
- Corsair memory kit "CMR" 2x8GB are now detected
- Fix stability issues
- Fix occasional high CPU loading issues
- Adjust effects settings
- Fix issue with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- Add support for Fusion 500 Headset
->For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled
-> For Corsair Memory, due to hardware compatibility limitation, the Breathe and Color Cycle effect do not light on.
-> For the addressable LED, the limit is set at 60 LEDs. We are working on increasing this limit for future version. Having issues?
Before reporting, make sure to follow the below steps:
-> Have the latest BIOS for your motherboard.
-> Have the latest drivers and firmware installed for all your AURA Sync products.
-> Uninstall previous version of AURA through the Control Panel and reboot your system. Problem with installing Aura
, follow those steps:
1. Run Aura Cleaner tool available here
2. Uninstall Aura through the control panel
3. Shut down your computer completely (from the PSU / power plug).
4. Download the latest version of AURA available.
5. Unzip the zip file, right click on the “Setup” and under Properties\Compatibility, select “Run as administrator”. Apply and close Properties window.
6. Run "Setup" and reboot your system.
To report an issue
Please provide a detail description of your problem and your system specs, including:
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !