cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA v1.05.25 [Report all issues in this thread]

AkaNe0
Level 10
A new version of AURA software is available here. Before reporting, make sure to:
-> Uninstall previous version of AURA through the Control Panel and reboot your system.
-> Run "setup" as Administrator (Right click on "Setup" and "Run as Administrator")
-> Reboot your computer before starting the new AURA
-> If you are still having problem with installing AURA, please run the AURACleaner once you've uninstall and reboot your computer and before launching the "Setup" file.

Changelog v1.05.25

• Update CPU-Z 1.79.1 or later version to avoid conflict with Aura
  • Features new UI with RGB value direct key-in
  • Fix Aura reset to default when booting and waking up from sleep

Note
For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled
For Corsair Memory, due to hardware compatibility limitation, the Breathe and Color Cycle effect do not work.

Known issues

• Corsair 16GB kits (2x8GB) not detecting in AURA software -> Try out the BETA version that fix the issue
  • Issues with the wave effect not working properly
  • Install problem with Windows Fall Creators Update => Temporary solution available here
  • CPU loading issue with system freezing

And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
232 REPLIES 232

i can see when aura fixed randomly randomly its losing the motherboard...maybe some conflict with a driver here..i investigate it...

NeptunesTrident
Level 7
I got a new bug... aura just stops working, need to uninstall it completely with the help of the installation file and reinstall it.. then it works for maybe another day

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Poppy_Levell
Level 7
I have Issue trying to uninstall aura to install newer version.
Error message says there was a problem starting c:\Program the specifed module could not be found

the driver does not detect the motherboard.
Look at this image

http://prntscr.com/h4mqlb

wonejo wrote:
the driver does not detect the motherboard.
Look at this image

http://prntscr.com/h4mqlb

Read post #124. i follow the instruction but the letter. it happens s to me also. and fix my problem. There is a link to get the aura remover. But sure that you are running the latest bios and drivers.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

The other problem I keep getting is that the LightingService process keeps using absurd amounts of CPU. I keep stopping the process and then open Aura again, but it keeps happening. It's extremely wasteful.

Mapantz wrote:
The other problem I keep getting is that the LightingService process keeps using absurd amounts of CPU. I keep stopping the process and then open Aura again, but it keeps happening. It's extremely wasteful.

I have between 2.8% and 1.8% (bounce on those % and is not loaded. memory is 16.5mb (sound ok to me) If I load the program all asus software load monitor gputweak monitor bound up and down on aura use 26.7mb memory. i can see that it should be normal I think.

But know, I check 2 times before updating these, i can confirm it is on top of list of my CPU more than Service hots diagnostic and google chrome . as soon i termate the process cpu 8 drop use like a fly. I can CONFIRM you findings.

***Update!. it not happens always. mmm. interesting.**** let me dig more see what is going on

Learn, Play Enjoy!

last two days..my motherboard..is lost from aura....

Itzycharles wrote:
I have between 2.8% and 1.8% (bounce on those % and is not loaded. memory is 16.5mb (sound ok to me) If I load the program all asus software load monitor gputweak monitor bound up and down on aura use 26.7mb memory. i can see that it should be normal I think.

But know, I check 2 times before updating these, i can confirm it is on top of list of my CPU more than Service hots diagnostic and google chrome . as soon i termate the process cpu 8 drop use like a fly. I can CONFIRM you findings.

***Update!. it not happens always. mmm. interesting.**** let me dig more see what is going on

In previous versions of Aura I was having this issue where it could take up over 40% of my CPU. Reboot, it was all good for a few days, then suddenly it would creep back up. They fixed it back then with a patch.
Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHz

MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p / Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD

Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Chakram

Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

Brighttail wrote:
In previous versions of Aura I was having this issue where it could take up over 40% of my CPU. Reboot, it was all good for a few days, then suddenly it would creep back up. They fixed it back then with a patch.

This is what is happening with me, but it isn't lasting a few days, more like hours. From what I can see, it's occurring if a profile that has flashing in it, causes the high CPU load. I can't say for certain, as I've only just put it to the static profile - I'll keep an eye on it.

re they fixed it with a patch; I'm using the latest version, so it hasn't fixed my issue lol