cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA v1.05.25 [Report all issues in this thread]

AkaNe0
Level 10
A new version of AURA software is available here. Before reporting, make sure to:
-> Uninstall previous version of AURA through the Control Panel and reboot your system.
-> Run "setup" as Administrator (Right click on "Setup" and "Run as Administrator")
-> Reboot your computer before starting the new AURA
-> If you are still having problem with installing AURA, please run the AURACleaner once you've uninstall and reboot your computer and before launching the "Setup" file.

Changelog v1.05.25

• Update CPU-Z 1.79.1 or later version to avoid conflict with Aura
  • Features new UI with RGB value direct key-in
  • Fix Aura reset to default when booting and waking up from sleep

Note
For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled
For Corsair Memory, due to hardware compatibility limitation, the Breathe and Color Cycle effect do not work.

Known issues

• Corsair 16GB kits (2x8GB) not detecting in AURA software -> Try out the BETA version that fix the issue
  • Issues with the wave effect not working properly
  • Install problem with Windows Fall Creators Update => Temporary solution available here
  • CPU loading issue with system freezing

And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
232 REPLIES 232

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
Can you take a pictures or show the channels you are using on the board?

Have you try to unplug and plug again?

The channels I am using are the one specified in the X99 Strix Gaming manual for 4 sticks configuration which are DIMM_A1, B1, D1 and C1.

And I didn't tried to unplug the sticks. Should I ? They work pretty well except this behavior.

namoi wrote:
The channels I am using are the one specified in the X99 Strix Gaming manual for 4 sticks configuration which are DIMM_A1, B1, D1 and C1.

And I didn't tried to unplug the sticks. Should I ? They work pretty well except this behavior.

You can try out. I have reported the issue to our software team. But so far, I have only your case for this issue.

Doug2507 wrote:
Managed to get mine working, waste of time though as can't save a profile and resets as soon as I close it! FFS!

Can you tell us how you got it to work?

Also, for the profile that reset, that was an issue we had with 1.05.22 version. Can you confirm you now use 1.05.25.

Flancito wrote:
I always do that, just did it again. All the same over here. :confused: This is beyond weird .

Alright, I have reported your case to software team to see if they can replicate and find a fix.

Carbonicdk wrote:
Just made a fresh install of windows 10 pro fall creators update on my Z370-E and it can't find the built in motherboard LED's or RGB LED strips. It's also rather unstable and unreliable.
In other words, Aura is pretty much broken on the latest general release version of Windows .

I have added your case for the issue related to the Windows 10 pro fall creators update.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

Hey guys I'm having the same problem as namAehT

Specs:
CPU: i9-7900X
GPU: GTX 1080Ti x2 SLI
RAM: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB DDR4 3000MHz
MoBo: ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING

I got a 144 LED strip but can only enter upto 60 on Asus Aura

Hi,

running a TUF Z370-Plus Gaming with a kit of Corsair Vengeance RGB Memory. The kit has the number: CMR16GX4M2A2666C16,2x8GB

I've seen another thread where a .26 beta version is available. Using the beta version I can change the settings of the memory, too. It shows up at the top and can be managed but still suffers from the problems described in the other thread. With the current .25 version management is not possible.

Just wanted to let you know so that you can add the support for the above kit into the next release.

KR,

DJMike

Any news when the new update for this would be?

AkaNe@Asus wrote:

Hello, i want to ask, can i use addressable(5V or 12V) RGB LED strip on ASUS Z270F? Or only 12V SMD5050? 😞

DimakSerpg wrote:
Hello, i want to ask, can i use addressable(5V or 12V) RGB LED strip on ASUS Z270F? Or only 12V SMD5050? 😞

Addressable are 5V 3 pin, non-addressable are 12V 4 pin.

namAehT wrote:
Addressable are 5V 3 pin, non-addressable are 12V 4 pin.

Nope. Check ali.
https://aliexpress.com/item/3M-WS2801-Waterproof-IP67-LED-Strip-32-LEDs-M-RGB-Individually-Addressab...

Anyway, that's doesn't matter, can i use addressable or no?

DimakSerpg wrote:
Nope. Check ali.
https://aliexpress.com/item/3M-WS2801-Waterproof-IP67-LED-Strip-32-LEDs-M-RGB-Individually-Addressab...

Anyway, that's doesn't matter, can i use addressable or no?

Addressable are 5V 3 pin on this board, non-addressable are 12V 4 pin on this board.
Also, the one you linked is 5V 3 pin, it just has two leads for external power that are commoned to the ones on the connectors.

namAehT wrote:
Addressable are 5V 3 pin on this board, non-addressable are 12V 4 pin on this board.
Also, the one you linked is

I don't understand. I can connect addressable 5V 3pin? Explain pls.