cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA V1.05.22 [Report all issues in this thread]

Bahz
Level 12
Aura version 1.05.22 is now available for download, you can download it at the link below:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/Lighting_Control_1.05.22.zip?_ga=2.186110447.733457960.1...

Patch notes:
1) Added new feature to now allow for direct key-in (0-255 range) for RGB value
2) Fixed compatibility issues between AURA and Armoury software

Please report all bugs in this this thread. Thanks.
149 REPLIES 149

Bahz wrote:
Thanks for all the details, I'll pass this over to our software team to have them look into this.
I can follow that also. that has a reason. is not music. is from the system sound. since games as more interaction and sound changes the app is just to much. the same happens when the music has to much changes in tunes and fast changes also on volume. Adding a way to specify music and games is a plus but is very complex math. I will check that as soon i finish my day. and now is raining a lot so going back to bed.

I find out what is shutdown mode. i will test more again, but is a way to communicate with the bios, changing what it does when the computer is off. that is a nice feature. i will try more during the days.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

nooo, I can confirm that Corsair Vengeance RGB problem is still not fixed. This is most important bug for me, because I bought these RAM memories because of guaranteed (by Asus) sync with Aura SW. it's a disappointment for me. I hope that next version bring fix for that problem!

Is there any assumption for fix? Any more detailed informations from dev. teams about fixing this issue? Sentence: "both teams working on it" also can means that developers don't know how to fix it or this problem was postponed with no ETA... etc..

I have worries about this problem, because it is already quite old problem and we still don't have bugfix for that, which is quite strange!

I can confirm that new version doesn't save settings.

Windows 10
No other lighting software
AiSuite installed
TUF X299 Mark 1 motherboard BIOS 0702 (not ROG but still)

Setting also not saving here after PC restart.

Asus Strix X99 Gaming
Bios 1701
Intel I7 6800k @4.2
Windows 10 64bit Creators update.
Nvidia GTX1080 EVGA FE
32GB Corsair Vengeance LED @3200Mhz
Corsair RM750X
Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2 AIO Cooler
Samsung 950 Pro 256GB M.2
OCZ Agility 224GB
Seagate SSHD 7200RPM 3.5" 2TB SATA

Gofran
Level 8
yes mine to now the lights freeze again Version 1.05.16 was working perfect but the new update froze

Hi guys I was trying to create a thread in regards to Asus Aura software but I could not see a create new thread option anywhere. Luckily I saw this post, I have 16gb of corsair vengeance RGB Ram but asus aura wont detect them in the software. I have reinstalled the software, re installed windows 10 OS like 5 times and every time I install the Corsair RGB Vengeance Ram the asus aura software does not detect them. I removed and re installed the ram and still nothing. Can anyone help me?

Thank you.

This update brings more stability and a nicer interface, thank you.

Still, I'm unable to sync my SPATHA with my CROSSHAIR VI HERO: Aura "sees" only the motherboard as a connected device.
(and yes, the mouse is connected via usb directly to the motherboard and I tried the clean install; Armoury software installed once before and once after Aura.)

NeoMod wrote:

Still, I'm unable to sync my SPATHA with my CROSSHAIR VI HERO: Aura "sees" only the motherboard as a connected device.
(and yes, the mouse is connected via usb directly to the motherboard and I tried the clean install; Armoury software installed once before and once after Aura.)

That's strange because even in previous version I saw that there were no problems syncing any of the peripheral devices with Crosshair VI
Hero. Please make sure that you do uninstall the software or run the AURA cleaner tool then restart system before reinstalling this version again. Also do you have other LED control software installed? It could be a conflict with another software.

NeoMod wrote:

Have you tried uninstalling then use the "AuraCleaner"? After uninstalling aura, reboot, then use the auracleaner.
Install Aura again and you can see your Spatha again. Also make sure you have the latest software for Spatha. Thanks!

leekimah wrote:
Have you tried uninstalling then use the "AuraCleaner"? After uninstalling aura, reboot, then use the auracleaner.
Install Aura again and you can see your Spatha again. Also make sure you have the latest software for Spatha. Thanks!

Thank you for answer leekimah, I have tried several time this procedure but without any luck.
I also used your uninstaller to be sure to remove any "leftover" from previous installation, but with no luck. (I've even tried with a previous versione of AURA software)

And i'm sure I'm using the latest version for Spatha software.