cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA V1.05.22 [Report all issues in this thread]

Bahz
Level 12
Aura version 1.05.22 is now available for download, you can download it at the link below:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/Lighting_Control_1.05.22.zip?_ga=2.186110447.733457960.1...

Patch notes:
1) Added new feature to now allow for direct key-in (0-255 range) for RGB value
2) Fixed compatibility issues between AURA and Armoury software

Please report all bugs in this this thread. Thanks.
149 REPLIES 149

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
Hi Gofran,

Have you installed the latest firmware for the Gladius II?

HI Akane,

I am stable with old aura sofware (pre memory bug) and the tool that Bahz sent. Is it time to update any of these softwares i will I go back to square 1?

Thanks,

Santo

Hi, on my side, everything seems working on the v1.05.22, but, like some other users, the profile I set does not save after a shutdown of the computer.
Each time I start the computer I have to re-set my led profile on Aura.
It does not affect the restart, only after a normal shutdown.

Gofran
Level 8
@AKANE@ASUS so i think i got it now it whas mine audio dac that was culprit of the audio issue for mine keyboard

so the only thing is that key ESC AND LOGO ROG are not lighting with audio it seems to work now without freeze moment as before please look in to this

and again thank you for the support even when i was little frustrated what i did not understood when i use the rog spatha the audio dac seems to work fine but when use rog gladuis II it freeze again so i removed audio dac and the lights are little bit more brighter on the keyboard also so fix only the ESC AND ROG LOGO for me and you make me extra
happy

this issue only happens on music setting the others are ok like breathing mode and yoyo

hope this issue resolved for others even when mine english very bad

Gofran wrote:
@AKANE@ASUS so i think i got it now it whas mine audio dac that was culprit of the audio issue for mine keyboard

so the only thing is that key ESC AND LOGO ROG are not lighting with audio it seems to work now without freeze moment as before please look in to this

and again thank you for the support even when i was little frustrated what i did not understood when i use the rog spatha the audio dac seems to work fine but when use rog gladuis II it freeze again so i removed audio dac and the lights are little bit more brighter on the keyboard also so fix only the ESC AND ROG LOGO for me and you make me extra
happy

this issue only happens on music setting the others are ok like breathing mode and yoyo

hope this issue resolved for others even when mine english very bad

update no the gladius II mouse done it again it froze again

would be nice if the software isn't restricted to "compatible" motherboards only....

Yeah, you won't have the sync aspect of the colours, but what about just managing the graphics colours + effects?

Hi, I currently have a problem on the AURA software. The software doesn't seem to work for me as when I open the software, it only crashes and opens a crash report on my web browser.

Now, after a fresh install of Windows, I installed AURA from the motherboard disc, and the software still crashes. I updated the BIOS to the latest one, and attempted to clear CMOS, and it kinda worked after a while, but at the next power loss, it only crashes again. I cleared CMOS again, hoping that it will work again, but it doesn't work anymore, and only crashed and gives me a crash report.

I am using a Z270F motherboard btw.

Does anyone know how to get the color settings to save after a graceful shutdown or reboot?

Is this normal behavior to have to restore the settings each and every time I boot up?

Asus Maximus IX Hero

Kaeos wrote:
Does anyone know how to get the color settings to save after a graceful shutdown or reboot?

Is this normal behavior to have to restore the settings each and every time I boot up?

Asus Maximus IX Hero

Same here!Its very annoying...

ddmeltzer8 wrote:
Same here!Its very annoying...

Try this

Type Control Panel in the search box.
Click Control Panel.
Click Power Options.
Click Choose what the power buttons do.
Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
Click Save changes.

Gofran wrote:
Try this

Type Control Panel in the search box.
Click Control Panel.
Click Power Options.
Click Choose what the power buttons do.
Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
Click Save changes.

Thanks,I`ll give it a shot.