cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA V1.05.22 [Report all issues in this thread]

Bahz
Level 12
Aura version 1.05.22 is now available for download, you can download it at the link below:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/Lighting_Control_1.05.22.zip?_ga=2.186110447.733457960.1...

Patch notes:
1) Added new feature to now allow for direct key-in (0-255 range) for RGB value
2) Fixed compatibility issues between AURA and Armoury software

Please report all bugs in this this thread. Thanks.
149 REPLIES 149

I wasted a lot of time trying to figure out why aura wasn't saving my settings after I setup my new gaming rig. Wish I had come across this thread a lot sooner. Great to hear that the new versions is coming this week and problem should be fixed.

Any news on fixing the problem with 2x8 gb Vengeance RGB RAM not working in aura? I bought a ROG Maximus IX Hero, a ROG strix 1080 ti oc 11 gb and the vengeance RGB spefically because I thought I was going to be able to control it all from Aura. Not unreasoble of me to think that it would work seeing as you list vengeance RGB ram as supported on the Aura website. Least thing you could do is mention it on there that the 2x8 GB kits don't work with it as someone already said.
I would have been fine with buying 4x4 gb or any other set that did work if I had known about this. It's just kind of ****ty to have al my LEDs synced but not the RAM.

Happy about all my hardware from ROG that's for sure but not so much about Aura at the moment.

One last question about aura, what is the button with the 2 arrows for in the top right corner? Seems like a refresh button but it doesn't seem to work that way. But maybe this was because Aura wasn't saving the settings in the first place and this is solved now as well. Maybe a flooting tooltip for some buttons couldn't hurt either, just a suggestion.

MFalorca
Level 7

unknownmiscrean
Level 8
Version 1.05.25 is on the Asus website. For the crosshair VI hero at least.

Tried a few reboots, and settings are maintained.
Thanks Asus.

Edit: Strange they haven't listed the issue as fixed in the version description/changelog.

Hi,

New version seems to be working well along with the firmare updates.

One issue - I cannot get the Claymore to do aura sync anymore. The Gladius II syncs up with the rest of the components in the computer, but claymore will only respond to Armory (obviously i unpair in aura before opening armory)

*update* issue fixed after clean install

k1ng440
Level 7
not available to sync with my ROG sparta

1.05.25 is saving changes but still only 3 first profiles are working properly, all others starting with Rainbow are stopping after 15-20 mins, just freezes in random color. When I change the profile after that to Breathing for example - MB, RAM, led strip and keyboard are switching to it but lack sync, mouse stays with the same color from the freeze. Sync is back after reboot along with mouse.

Everything from Rainbow to Music (I didn't test Temperature and Strobing though) doesn't work properly from version to version.

How about new music mode with the possibility to choose color and intensity/sensitivity.

I'm not a programmer that could create new modes for myself. Also how i can change speed of rainbow/color cycle? Yeah, it's IMPOSSIBLE.

You can create an interface to create modes, but that's another story.

Spirti1976 wrote:
1.05.25 is saving changes but still only 3 first profiles are working properly, all others starting with Rainbow are stopping after 15-20 mins, just freezes in random color. When I change the profile after that to Breathing for example - MB, RAM, led strip and keyboard are switching to it but lack sync, mouse stays with the same color from the freeze. Sync is back after reboot along with mouse.

Everything from Rainbow to Music (I didn't test Temperature and Strobing though) doesn't work properly from version to version.

I only use temperature and it too is very buggy!Why do they have to be soooo lazy?

ddmeltzer8 wrote:
I only use temperature and it too is very buggy!Why do they have to be soooo lazy?

We are doing our best to provide a best user experience with AURA.

All feedback and issues can now be reported to the v1.05.25 thread.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

AkaNe0
Level 10
Download AURA v1.05.25

Changelog

• Update CPU-Z 1.79.1 or later version to avoid conflict with Aura
  • Features new UI with RGB value direct key-in
  • Fix CPU loading issue
  • Fix Aura reset to default when booting and waking up from sleep

Note:
For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled

To report v1.05.25 issues, go here.

For any new features and suggestions, go here.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !