cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA V1.05.22 [Report all issues in this thread]

Bahz
Level 12
Aura version 1.05.22 is now available for download, you can download it at the link below:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/Lighting_Control_1.05.22.zip?_ga=2.186110447.733457960.1...

Patch notes:
1) Added new feature to now allow for direct key-in (0-255 range) for RGB value
2) Fixed compatibility issues between AURA and Armoury software

Please report all bugs in this this thread. Thanks.
149 REPLIES 149

Gofran wrote:
Try this

Type Control Panel in the search box.
Click Control Panel.
Click Power Options.
Click Choose what the power buttons do.
Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
Click Save changes.

Sorry,it didnt do anything.

Aura version 1.05.25 isn't detecting my motherboard or RGB strip lighting, just my G.Skill RGB RAM. The motherboard and RGB strips are flashing a lighting scheme I haven't used in months and the only way I can get it to stop is by turning off RGB lighting in the BIOS. I tried BIOS versions 1601 and 1701. Interestingly, Aura version 1.04.29 works fine and most of the versions between 1.04.29 and 1.05.25 crash when I try to open them.

Any suggestions?

drgabber wrote:
Aura version 1.05.25 isn't detecting my motherboard or RGB strip lighting, just my G.Skill RGB RAM. The motherboard and RGB strips are flashing a lighting scheme I haven't used in months and the only way I can get it to stop is by turning off RGB lighting in the BIOS. I tried BIOS versions 1601 and 1701. Interestingly, Aura version 1.04.29 works fine and most of the versions between 1.04.29 and 1.05.25 crash when I try to open them.

Any suggestions?

Cant u just use the old one that works?

ddmeltzer8 wrote:
Cant u just use the old one that works?

Sure, but you can't specify colors by entering RGB values in the old version. This makes certain effects very time consuming to setup. Also some effects are only available in the new versions of Aura.

drgabber wrote:
Sure, but you can't specify colors by entering RGB values in the old version. This makes certain effects very time consuming to setup. Also some effects are only available in the new versions of Aura.

This piece of software could have been a very good app but instead is full of bugs...ASUS is just being lazy!
What a shame.

SGMRock
Level 9
Any plans to add ability to save configurations to make it easy to change between ones you have spent time setting up?
Asus ROG Rampage VI Apex 2002 BIOS / Intel i9-7900X / G.Skill TridentZ RBG F4-3866C18Q-32GTZR 17-17-17-37
LG 38" 38GL950G-B Ultrawide / EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid/ Sound Blaster AE-5
Corsair H115i Pro CPU Cooler / EVGA SuperNova 1200 P2 / Corsair Arctic White T780 Case

SGMRock wrote:
Any plans to add ability to save configurations to make it easy to change between ones you have spent time setting up?

+1 to this! It's an excellent idea! @SMGRock is completely on the money!
Please add this feature as it definetely a necessity

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SGMRock wrote:

Great idea indeed. It's already in our to do list to be able to save your profiles to load them later on.

Regarding the people having the profile going back to default after rebooting, this issue will be fixed in the next version of Aura. It will be up by mid next week due to some public holidays happening in Asia.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

How about new music mode with the possibility to choose color and intensity/sensitivity.

I'm not a programmer that could create new modes for myself. Also how i can change speed of rainbow/color cycle? Yeah, it's IMPOSSIBLE.

You can create an interface to create modes, but that's another story.

DimakSerpg wrote:
How about new music mode with the possibility to choose color and intensity/sensitivity.

I'm not a programmer that could create new modes for myself. Also how i can change speed of rainbow/color cycle? Yeah, it's IMPOSSIBLE.

You can create an interface to create modes, but that's another story.

I'm getting to the point where I might disconnect all the LEDs from Aura and write my own RGB controller + software. Start doing what Asus seems incapable of. I already have some custom effects setup with individually addressable LED strip, but it currently relies on Aura for foreground colors.

I wish I could set one RGB headers to static color, and the other + IO + PCH to color cycle.